Reviews for Let Me Lie To Myself
deathxreaper23 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
that was really sad
FluffieDragon chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I'm sorry, Shizuru. You were there for me at a time I needed most, but I don't need that anymore. This line this line makes me want to beat Natsuki till she realize how much she hurt Shizuru..Oh well that's life XD but to be honest the emotions in this fic affected me ouchy kinda hard for Shizzy..I just want so say Great fic! Sooo saaaaaaaaad..
jo-Kaon17 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
nice one shot..every sentence is filled with so much emotion that never fail affect me..poor Shizuru, if i could, i will erase your pain and transfer it to

..amazing..Thank you

..i would like to hear the AUDIO that you made..:)
knmiko chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Beautiful dont know how much I feel it in me right first time that I red it I think that I wasn't good enough to appreciate I do so I am glad that I was too lazy before to leave a review,coz now I can leave the one that I trully you for this was wonderful.:)
Zenshiki chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Is this base from experience? Cause I can feel strong emotions made by the author is it just me who's feeling? maah, anyways, it's quite good I like it. If ever you have time, please give me a link of it. ,
eclairz chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
oh, my... this is superb! super angst! XD i almost wish for a happy ending at the end. haaaa, poor Shizuru... and this is where my mind will continue what will happen later, lol!

nice one! love it!

all the best!
dsaANON chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
damnit! . my angst needs a happy ending! *sniffsniff*

thnx for the fic!
BananaTeaLeaf chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I love it! It gave me chills as I was reading it xD
darkness0000 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Very anticipate, ookami. Your Shizuru's POV is very detail, it likes a real experience of a person, perhaps yourself
Shindu-Sindorei chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
So sad, so very sad.

It's first time that I want slam Natsuki's head into something (not once) while reading the fanfiction.
she-ga-roo chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
bloody hell!

i could almost touch shizurus pain in this ff!

it so awesome, but so sad...

so sad that i really was on the verge of tears.
wolfie21 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
wow! that was the great! good job! XD
Karai-san chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
waahh..I hate natsuki was really angst I say..nice one
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
This was beautifully raw. Stripped from the packaging usually Shizuru has and it feels so much more real because of that. Good job!
venz07 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
whoa!angst to the max!But is was a really good angst.