Reviews for In A Name
Neckbeard42069D chapter 1 . 6/27
NEED'S MORE TITS!1!1!
xXBrittany20Xx chapter 1 . 5/19
Can you do a chapter shortly after their wedding day and give them children? I'd LOVE THAT! PLZ PLZ PLZ! U are a FABULOUS writer. I want more of this story!
belive123 chapter 1 . 3/9
i lik it
leah xD chapter 1 . 2/28
aww cute ending n.n
FallenAngel2298 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
This was really great. Your eloquence is really quite amazing, and your paragraph and dialogue structure is perfect. Your voice reminds me of my own style of writing, but I have to make concessions. I have only thus far published stories about Bleach, so I have to intentionally mess up my paragraph structure and voice to sound like the characters. Maybe I should write about LoZ, and let it go. But sorry for talking about myself, this is supposed to be about you. You're an inspiration, excellent story.
Last note, the slightly fluffy liasion between Zelda and Link is, I think, perfect for their characters. I really admire an author who not only has good voice, but causes the characters to act and sound like themselves without diminishing their own style.
Tori chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
ZeldaGirl79 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Cute. Love the language.
Requiem of memory chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
So cute! Needs more lemon description!:D
skyhopper chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I loved it. It was sweet but passionate at the same time.
Aerify chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I loved it! It was beautifully and eloquently written. Very detailed. Great job!
Hyuuga Reborn chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
one word...beautiful
Julius Night chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Really a beautiful piece, very tasteful and well directed, loved every bit of it!
Crimson Dawnbreak chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I did! oh, I did!
dormant forever chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Loved it! So sweet and romantic! I love what a gentleman Link is portrayed as.
This Story Made Me Shiver chapter 1 . 4/17/2012