Reviews for In A Name
booma waking chapter 1 . 1/17
Good! i am a big geek on the legend of zelda. I like the way you give detal on the she (zelda) snuck away you are a wonderfull wiriter.

-booma
My boi chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
This is fucking gay go watch some jojo to remain humane
Dibble boy chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
This is gay as hell
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
this is fucking gay go watch some jojo do remain humane
crystalblue19 chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
That was so sweet! :3
Neckbeard42069D chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
NEED'S MORE TITS!1!1!
xXBrittany20Xx chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
Can you do a chapter shortly after their wedding day and give them children? I'd LOVE THAT! PLZ PLZ PLZ! U are a FABULOUS writer. I want more of this story!
belive123 chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
i lik it
leah xD chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
aww cute ending n.n
scbir chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
This was really great. Your eloquence is really quite amazing, and your paragraph and dialogue structure is perfect. Your voice reminds me of my own style of writing, but I have to make concessions. I have only thus far published stories about Bleach, so I have to intentionally mess up my paragraph structure and voice to sound like the characters. Maybe I should write about LoZ, and let it go. But sorry for talking about myself, this is supposed to be about you. You're an inspiration, excellent story.
Last note, the slightly fluffy liasion between Zelda and Link is, I think, perfect for their characters. I really admire an author who not only has good voice, but causes the characters to act and sound like themselves without diminishing their own style.
Tori chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
ZeldaGirl79 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Cute. Love the language.
Requiem of memory chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
So cute! Needs more lemon description!:D
skyhopper chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I loved it. It was sweet but passionate at the same time.
afezelia chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I loved it! It was beautifully and eloquently written. Very detailed. Great job!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »