Reviews for When I Met You
Charlie300895 chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
I have read the first 3 chapters of this story, up to now it is good. But it annoyed me in this chapter how he was reffered to just as Lupin, it seems quite unlikely to me that Dumbledore and Sirius would call him only by his last name, im not being nasty, it just sounded a bit wierd. Other than that it is good, your description is good.
riboflavinB2 chapter 7 . 1/8/2012
I've given up on trying to correct your grammar...

But seriously, I like this installment of your story. Haha, Snape has the same speech for eleven years? I should have expected that. I bet you didn't even need the book to quote directly, did you? *sigh* You need help.

Love this chapter. Update soon.
stanzaic chapter 7 . 1/8/2012
Yay for more updates! :D I love Danny! Seriously though, you gotta update sooner. Lol, who am I to talk? I've got stuff I haven't updated since 2010. Lol fail. Haha, well, good chapter, and you rock! :D
riboflavinB2 chapter 6 . 7/18/2011
yay! i was thanked! i really like this chapter! especially the name (wink wink!)
Anne Oying chapter 6 . 7/16/2011
Another awesome chappie!

I was so happy to see this today (I saw DH part 2 today :D)

Aw, poor Tonks - it's really not her day is it?

Ha ha! I loved it when Danny said 'meep'! I wish my room would do that whenever my siser tried to get in!
Anne Oying chapter 5 . 7/9/2011
Oh Lupin, such a contrast to the last chapter!

You're really good at writing scenes that make me cry with laughter or, in this case, just cry.
Anne Oying chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
I just about fell off my chair in shock when I saw you'd updated!

Smashing chapter! Tonks is hilarious and so in-character I want to slap you on the back - well worth the wait!
riboflavinB2 chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
Poor Lupy... can't get a job. I feel so utterly terrible for him...

This is a good chapter. I must ask you to update soon.

Again, I must advise you to really look at where you are placing your commas. There are some where you don't need any and you are missing a couple. Just some warm advice from one author to another.

Anyway. I love this story and wishes yous tos updates soons!
stanzaic chapter 5 . 7/2/2011
Okay, that was very sad indeed! Poor Lupin. I officially hate prejudice against werewolves. :( Thanks for the super-fast update! (:
stanzaic chapter 4 . 6/30/2011
I could completely see Tonks arguing with the Sorting Hat. Hah, nice job! Please update much sooner than you did last time. :)
riboflavinB2 chapter 4 . 6/30/2011
FINALLY! you updated. I like this chapter and her arguing with the hat.

but i must give you some advice. your conversations sound almost forced no offense or anything i just want to be honest.

dont get me wrong! I love this story! and i want you to update soon!
GinnyWhetherby chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
You've created the most realistic kid-tonks that I've ever read! Excellent job. The saddest parts of any of the Harry potter books, for me, are Sirius learning of Lily and James' deaths and Remus being the last marauder and having to believe that Sirius killed them for so long. Makes me cry almost every time I read one. ;:'( also, I think that you should vary how Remus is adressed by different people. It seems strange to me to have Mr. Weasley and Dumbledoor adress him as "Lupin". As a friend , as you described him, arthur should call him Remus, I think. And as a former professor, mr. Lupin or Remus seems appropriate. As for Sirius, I think that it would be a crime for Remus to be called anything but Moony from him. Great job and update soon!
Savannah Potter chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
This Story Is Awesome... Please Update!

Thanks,

Coach
Guin Parris chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
I love Tonks and Lupin! You made Lupin's reactions so in character. It's lovely!
Anne Oying chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
Ohhhhhh noooooo! I hate that everyone thinks that it was Sirius! :(

Bad Remus, bad!

*sigh* I can't be too angry at him, the ending is too sad for anger :(