Reviews for Encounter
You can not leave it there. YOU, YOU HAPPENED TO ME...ugh lovely.
Corso Sempione chapter 2 . 2/28
Bish what? You better drag your ass here, log in and finish what you have started, you've done a good job; hmm where are you? And you can't let us hanging on like that! PLEASE! UPDATE!
Briina'Niina chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Please continue? :)
Yuinonita chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I know its been a while, but i wanted to say thank you all so much for reviewing my first chapter. It really was unexpected and i definitely wasn't prepared for it lol.

The past few months have been jam packed with assignments but that will be all over and done with soon, then i can come back and continue with 'Encounter'.

Please continue to anticipate and hopefully the next chapter will please you guys even more! _
cbarkins chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Please continue, I would like to see where you go with this.
Inuyasha-Drama chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Oh please, please, PLEASE go on lol. Your story is very well written, and gives just enough to make readers want more without rushing. Short and sweet. Keep Writing
Khaz'Dynn chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
This is a nice start. I would love to read more.
tyluv3 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
i luv this, this is really good, keep writing
Darkangl28 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I like the way you've started - yeah I'm in that group as well. Secretly I've been hoping for a sequel that will let Mika and Raizo get together but who knows right? That's why fiction is great so it can happen anyway. Adding this to my alerts, I hope you continue it.
Lucy Todd chapter 1 . 11/20/2010