Reviews for Voldemort Sucks
Calasse chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
'I've almost died about three million times.'

This line killed me. /rolls on the floor laughing

-F

P.S. I love your parodies/humor-based fics. They're... funny. (duh)
themccallgleek chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Lol this is awesome. I love the poem.
Ceze chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Hmmm...well this did remind me of A Very Potter Musical haha. However, this view of Voldemort is completely wrong. Harry did not outsmart him any of the times, Harry survived mainly on luck and love to be honest.
PhantomPotterGirl chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
OH My God.

My lungs hurt.

My stomach hurts.

Everything hurts.

And the fact that I'm listening to a seriously sad song right now is making everything hurt even more.

I've always thought that Harry was going to be like this. I've always half-wanted to rub it in Voldy's face that he was out-witted by a teenager about almost ten times. I just really wanted to rub it in his face that after all those years the greatest wizard in the entire world was fucking outwitted by a baby.

Oh I really wanted to rub it in bad.

But then, you come along and do it for me. I want to fucking hug you so hard right now. I really love your writing. :D Please right more because this just made my day a bloody lot brighter :D
babygirl121896 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
When I kept reading i'm Harry Freakin; Potter I kept singing Harry Freakin' potter from AVPs...hehe. :)
vaayu chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Can I say just how absolutely idiotic and diminished this view of Voldemort is? He was one of the most powerful wizards to exist in a century, a direct descendant of Slytherin & so on. He had both skill & power. His weakness was his ego, the thing you so easily notice. Try being an overachiever & tell me you won't be egotistical. That was the only exploitable flaw in his character. His Achilles Heel. All his mistakes are covered under that. He was a villain so fantastic very few would ever truly appreciate his finer qualities.
ThestralSong13 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
This is so fun!

I can imagine the awesome time you had writing it!
imbananasfordananas chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Let me say, this is super mega foxy awesome hot. This is not just super awesome, but it's 100% true. Voldemort is a big potty face who thinks he's too cool for school. But I've got a newsflash for him. He. Isn't.
digitalmonster911 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Haha this made me laugh. So unrealistic, but definitely funny. Kind of reminds me of Harry from A Very Potter Musical...
Lucy Pevensie chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
This is hysterical. Do you know how incredibly difficult it is to not look like an idiot to those surrounding you while reading this story? Very. Very very.
deadlyninjabee chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Hahaha, Wow. I laughed. Several hundred times. Really, it was hilarious!

But maybe I liked it so much because Harry freaking Potter is just so sexy. Who knows?

And Voldemort is so not boss.
PureAwesomeness13 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
LMFAO! that was sooooooo funny I was cracking up! Harry is so good at poetry. Lol.