Reviews for A Cal Lightman Thanksgiving
neweldi chapter 7 . 4/12/2014
Thanks for writing this story.
Harmony Goldstar chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
I hate Zoe soooo much... She's so mean to Gillian...:(. Great story!
LadyBigoud chapter 7 . 2/9/2012
It's an old one... but i really love that fic!

Thanks
phantomforever42 chapter 7 . 12/24/2010
DANG! I love your fanfictions. I do NOT like Zoe though. Grrrr...
Tomellie chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
Oh Cal, I love you! He knows exactly how to get round her and she just can't resist him. I'm so sad this story is over but I see you have continued with a Christmas one, so I'm thrilled!

"'You are so beautiful,' He breathed out."

"she loved the awe with which Cal said that particular phrase to her..." I love those lines and I can just picture the scene in my head perfectly. Oh, how I long to see them like this on the show.

Lucky Gillian with parts 3,4,5 and 6 of his apology to look forward to but, of course, she deserves it ;)

Please keep your wonderful fics coming - we're going to need you over the coming months :(
WillySpooky chapter 7 . 12/6/2010
I really loved your story. The football playing was really- I understand why Cal said the things about it.

GReat that Emily and Gillian spent time together.

And year stupid Zoe.

I would be really happy if you would write a story about Christmas.
hmcfanaddict chapter 7 . 12/6/2010
Awww. Your Cal and Gillian are really too cute! I loved this story! How thoughtful of Cal to think to get A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving. I hope you write a Christmas story. I'd love to read what you come up with! Thanks for sharing!
Rugbygirrl chapter 7 . 12/5/2010
This was awesome! I really hope you do a Christmas one as that movie is a staple in our household over the holidays:)
twentyfour.mad chapter 7 . 12/5/2010
LOVED THIS! A lot!

Beautifully written as always!

I can't believe it's all over! :(

A Christmas fic does sound like a brilliant idea. :)
LornaCat chapter 7 . 12/5/2010
Quiet closeness. I think that is one of my favorite things (/julieandrews) about Cal and Gillian in these fluffy, heart-healing fics. How, even when Gill is mad at him, she still lets him be around and hold her hand, and he's so patient for her - not with her, but for her, because she is the queen that he serves (hehe). She's the one that's patient *with* him. Because he can be a-lot-to-deal-withable sometimes. Hope that made sense.

Their talk was so cute (she's so sensitiiiive, *hugs all around*) and coupley. Oh and Cal is sooo sweet, admitting that Zoe still sort of had that emotional power over him. And, of course, realizing how wrong that is now that he's got Gillian "Most Important" Foster. Lesson learned, Cal. Lesson learned.

Also: he quotes her favorite holiday movies during times of great sexiness. RAWR.

Thank you very much for writing this story, it was more fun than stuffing myself to uncomfortable levels at Thanksgiving dinner!
nikkidog chapter 7 . 12/5/2010
Thanks! That was a great fic. I like how he isn't totaly out of the dog house but on the right road. May be he will get it right over Xmas! :))
onesweetlove chapter 7 . 12/5/2010
I so very much loved this! So sweet and beautiful! I'm lost for words... I love how you get into the heads of these wonderful characters, describing the unique way they see each other so beautifully ... it warms my heart and makes me go weak in the knees. 3
Rosajean chapter 7 . 12/5/2010
Another really great story! Though seriously, Zoe should have to do some apologizing too! What a biatch! Would love to read a continuation for this...Christmas, New Years, birthdays, etc! :)
kro93 chapter 7 . 12/5/2010
Hahahahha Great fic :D i really liked it
gidget89 chapter 7 . 12/5/2010
I approve of six part apologies, especially considering the last four parts were CLEARLY dirty lolol. Oh, Cal.

KNOW WHAT I LOVE? THIS FIC RIGHT HERE.

ALSO YOU. 3 HUZZAH. IT IS COMPLETED. :)