Reviews for What You Talking About Willis
6969 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Beutiful wel ritten
susan porter chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
i grew up on this series, and i thought it was interesting. it was one of my favorite shows in the 1980's. thank you.
Now THIS is a good story chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
when u really feel a story u can write real well! Here's what made this great - like it could have been on the show:

1. ur punctuation was very good at the ends of sentences and u used quotes, where in the L&S 1 u had no consistency

2. Good lines. I don't remember the show well but I guess they were in character, and the line "If I were talking to you I'd say What you talking about Willis?" was funny. Oh, and the one about not being the sharpest tool was funny too.

3. Willis' explanation had deeper feeling to it than some of ur other stories I'd read. It felt like u cared more here 2 do a good job. i mean, i could feel Willis' pain talking about worrying about Arnold being dead ont hes treet. i cant since much feeling in some of ur other stories. its like i said about the people i no with Aspergers, where its hard 4 them to express it. But here u seem 2 no how to show and describe it.

4. the resolution was realistic and not rushed. Like a reviewer said with Victorious, whatever that is, u seem to hve the same plot over and over with some things. Its like a repeated pattern u get in.

honestly its like this and some of ur stories are by 2 different authors. u need to take the time u did with this 'extra scene' and maybe do scenes like this and work ur way up 2 stuff that takes place voer longer periods of time.

i dont no if 'i got your back' was a common saying it the 70s or 80s when this show was but yeah i guess. It could have been inner city slang back then so yeah.