Reviews for You're too late
XxMuXx chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
y would the varia want her in the first place tho?
chibianimefan26 chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
I just LOVE rereading this! The betrayallll ! XD

Baka baka Tsuna!
Sarcastically Intelligent Boss chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Please continue this! I like it!
SunstreakerandSideswipesWomen chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
idiot tsuna how could he!
Yuki-shi-chan chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
real sad...
I Know I'm A Dreamer chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Tsuna's an asshole.

You should do a sequel
akira45 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
honestly he just screwed up royally and hurt poor saito. if he does truly love her, he should of told her before and forgotten that kyoko girl. if that is how he treats his closest freinds he doesnt deserve them.
HelloWobbily chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
This would make an amazing story! It was so heart wrenching and angsty I loved every minute of it, i could definetly feel her pain when she snapped.
6Fortius9 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
More people might read it if you rated it T or something lower.

I mean, this don't really seem fit for an M rated...

I like the story though, so please make a sequel for it.
TTTT chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
this is such an angst story! TTTT U've made me cry at how sad it was

TTTT PLZ MAKE A SEQUEL! i wanna make Saito fall in love with Tsuna again and make Tsuna like-no love- her bak! plz don't leave it hanging!

do something like make Tsuna go into Hyper dying will version and make her fall in love with him again

TTTT PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

From, a-person-who-doesn't-have-an-account
Annindofu chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Omg! This story is so..EPIC! Please make the continuation of this.. Please! I BEG YOU! *handout a jar of cookie*
cuteharuna chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
So far, this is my fav story of all. I completely love this,just with my fav character of reborn: Tsuna. I just hope you could continue this story! You really have talent on literature. keep doing more!
pansyandy chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
really good that made me cry. you should totally make this into a full story or at least at a sequel. I wanna see what happens with her in the Varia, she could totally be their cloud guardian

awesome job
enviious chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
nice

are you gonna make a sequel to this?
guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
i cryed...that was really touching. thanks for writting such a good story. i wish there was more like a future setting.