Reviews for Angels in the Garden
The little Shireling chapter 42 . 7/12/2014
This is amazing! It is perfect and brilliant in every way! By far the best Doctor Who fic I've read!
Alice and Athena chapter 42 . 2/7/2014
It was a great story. I loved it.
Alice and Athena chapter 19 . 2/6/2014
Christ ... this is horrifying and hilarious. The River-fezzes stuff cracked me up. So adding this to my favorites list.
timano chapter 42 . 1/24/2014
I know this story is a year old, but I've only just finished it-and it's amazing! Your characterization is superb, and I love what you did with the Weeping Angels! I usually rate out of 10 stars-yours rates 25 (being two and a half times as good as the best stories I read on this site). I look forward to your future writings, which I'll read when they're finished (as I only read finished stories). I know I'll enjoy your next work, when it comes.
Laura chapter 42 . 12/19/2013
That was the best Doctor Who fanfic ever! I've enjoyed every single chapter :)
MeAzrael chapter 42 . 11/27/2013
I hope you actually can remember the wonderful, amazing and simply awesome story about the Weeping Angels. I had so much fun reading it - can't tell you my favorite lines because there were so many of them, just one thing: In my opinion (well, I'm not british - unfortunately - but a huge fan of Dr. Who) you nailed the special tone and humor of the series pretty well - totally loved it. Including the characters you created, especially the kids. Really great job! I came here to read your Supernatural fic and ended up with this and I'm jolly glad about it :-)

xx Kate
unknown2most chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
I just can't believe how beautifully written this is!
Nikki Pond chapter 42 . 8/16/2013
not bad and excellent horror and humor, the strangest category combination but the best!
Nikki Pond chapter 15 . 8/13/2013
Yeah shirtless doctor and especially his joke about timelords can't fly. This is really quite funny and horror at the sametime, weird category combination but good.

Still we got shirtless Doctor! :)
Mobi chapter 42 . 7/24/2013
Very nice ...
BananasPearsApples chapter 42 . 7/12/2013
This was pure awesomeness. Thank you so much for writing such a funny story (and one with lots of great references to boot). I absolutely adored it.
DaggerStar chapter 10 . 7/12/2013
Oh Daleks! Its Angel Molly isn't it?
DaggerStar chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
"The phone's screen was still on the camera mode, and the angel's snarling face stared up at him."
Whatever takes form of a Weeping Angel, becomes a Weeping Angel
tigerlily124 chapter 42 . 6/5/2013
Loved this! Thanks so much for a great story!
ElysiumPhoenix chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
Oh my god! An angel with a sense of humour! I love it! This is as lilarious as it is scary. Can't wait to read the rest.