Reviews for Then He Kissed Her
AMU CHII chapter 4 . 7/3/2016
YOU HELL WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HOW CAN YOU MAKE GOKU AND BULMA FICS TOGETHER DON'T YOU DARE DO THAT BULMA LOVES VEGETA NOT THAT JERK GOKU HE'S JUST A CHILDHOOD FRIEND AND HE IS MARRIED TOO AND ALSO HAVE A SON INFACT TWO SONS AND ALSO A GRANDDAUGHTER YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR MIND JERK CURSE YOU!
lynxytheone chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
well... to think that Bulma and Yamcha never had sex in more than ten years together doesn't make any sense. It is just ridiculous, they could break up for whatever reason but that?. Vegeta was a bit out of character with all that talking.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/19/2015
Excellent fanfic my dear! Love it so much.. to bad its complete it'd be amazing if there was a few more chapters!Ur a brilliant writer
Princess Vegetita Saiyan chapter 11 . 2/7/2015
Oh god that was so cute, I realy like it a lot, it was so neat, and so Vegeta and Bulma plus I realy like the end heart breaking an in the top then he kissed her. I just love it!
random103 chapter 11 . 12/5/2014
I think it's nice! I like the way you portrayed Vegeta, and Bulma as well. I think their characters are nice. I also really liked that sneak peek!
Y DID YOU CHANGE chapter 11 . 6/5/2014
I think this is great! Can't for next 1/one

-Y DID YOU CHANGE
cooler87 chapter 11 . 5/25/2014
cool,
I can't wait for other story to come up!
todokichan chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I really like how you made that back story for bulma, to show that she isn't just some dumb girl wishing for a boyfriend. genius.
RealTalk chapter 11 . 4/13/2013
i liked it but i wish you didn't end it so soon...
Writer'sFantasy chapter 11 . 6/25/2012
Seriously I read this in 2 hours This go me into Vegeta/Bulma Shipping I Fell inlove! I cried at the end This touched my life :D
Guest chapter 11 . 6/13/2012
Loved it! The ending was so cute and sad at the same time, it makes me wanna read this story over again. I love it! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 6/13/2012
Danielle chapter 11 . 5/20/2012
BRAVO! You are a great writer.
Danielle chapter 4 . 5/17/2012
Great story!
Raina Darlig chapter 11 . 12/20/2011
So Awesome! I loved how you portrayed Bulma and Vegeta! Good job!