Reviews for Veni Vindi Vici
TheNinja chapter 6 . 2/25
Wow, I wasn't expecting that outburst. I would love to see Kesi return and perhaps aide Bapple in someway ;D.
TheGuardBunny chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
The first couple chapters were nostalgic. I really like how you kept the NPCs' personalities and how you described them visually.

Personally I feel the that the last dialogue (with Brynn) was a tad rushed. Other than that, LOVE it!

I look forward to reading more ;D
1SilentTruth1 chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
(pst, HI BAPS! this is Faithey)
The first chapter made me laugh in remembrance of the poor, sad giant spider. I shook off the laughter and intended to read on and waiting for the feels to hit.

Instead you put out the ridiculous, incomprehensible ape shit talk, so thanks to you I started laughing again.

This is totally nostalgic *0* Remember when Ferghus wasn't so bad, nearly human, and Shayla was the main attraction to the whole plot. Pfft, Brynn is unorthodox? hahaha isn't he like the most pure person though? ahh oops it's hard to approach this like a new player again haha!
Lunar Wolf Fenrir chapter 31 . 8/1/2013
I like where this story is headed. But who were the two people getting. ... intimate? It was kinda confusing. .
PhraseAgoat chapter 14 . 4/11/2013
WAAAAHHH ;_: This is so cute! ;_; I love this chapter. Very moving and a great pivoting point of change! I want a picture of Gnoll Chieftain in Bapples hat D: and the picture of drawn Bapple on the flask... and a picture of the gnoll chieftian and Bapple in the same picture being friends 8D

But Really I loved this Chapter. It was deep and showed how Bapple's prospective and awareness of the war is deepened; becoming more conscious to it all. I especially like where it was foreshadowed chapter ten where blood prince plants the seed of doubt and thought in him,

["You stupid humans and your holy wars. Do you even know why you're here? Can you justify slaying my people?"
"You brought this town to flames and killed innocent people. That's good enough for me."
"Ha!" Blood Prince scoffed. "Have you seen me kill any innocent people? Are you just going by instinct? Or even worse, by word of mouth?""]

Good Chapter Baptastic :3 will be ending my night with this :)
XSilverLiningsX chapter 20 . 8/4/2012
i like where this is going! it's great to see you continue this. :D
Lunar Wolf Fenrir chapter 19 . 7/17/2012
I'm truely enjoying this story and how you portrayed the paladin, have you thought about adding Kai into the mix? he comes out tomorrow...
Sada.Fire chapter 14 . 5/25/2012
Im SO glad you've updated this story! I LOVE vindictus and I absolutely ADORE & LOVE YOUR STORY/BAPPLE haha. XD I think this is the first review I've done but I've read your story from the beginning and the first time I was searching for a fanfiction on vindictus with a little romance, comedy, and just enough action, your's was the only one to come up. What's impressive though is that for a lone fanfiction in the category, you kept me hooked from the first chapter when I started readng, up until the latest you had written. Ive always been so anxious for new chappies and I always love each one. Haha I especially liked the Gnolls little note they sent back; that was cute xD and Bapple is such a dynamic character, I love seeing her grow and develop in each chapter I get to read. Cant wait for more _

P.S. Probably a self answering question but you play vindictus right? :o whats your character name?
Gdmn chapter 13 . 11/2/2011
Not a bad story going on here. Can't wait for an update!
1111010101010101010delete10100 chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
lolz this story is great! xD
Guest chapter 12 . 6/2/2011
I was rereading this chapter and I remembered how funny it was. T.T you have mad skills homie please please you must tell me what happens next
Crowthing chapter 12 . 6/1/2011
Whew. Just caught up. And HOLY CRAP I got that action I wanted! I'm loving it a lot.

Thank goddess that Nalus is there. With one hyperventilating and the other clueless of first aid, without her our sweet, awkward Bapple would be in a really tough situation! Q_Q I was so worried for her! I'm glad everything more or less turned out OK.

Go for it, Dima!

All that said, all that is left to say is THANK YOU for writing so much! You make checking this poor, practically empty corner of the site worth it! I was actually thinking of writing something myself once inspiration hits... Hopefully that'll be sooner than never..
Crowthing chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
I also wish to note that I liked how you chose to start this story. It really sets the mood.
Crowthing chapter 8 . 5/24/2011
Aww! Damn it, you've got me melting gooishly at the happy-friendship-ness, and stuff. It's nice to see she's made another comrade and friend in a girl (I would add Shayla in here but Shayla isn't exactly a comrade-in-arms but an employer of sort) Now the team seems more balanced somehow. (On another note, there are just things you won't talk to boys about. -cough- Am I wrong?)

I love the chapter, and regret meeting the last one thus far. I hope you update! The characters are great, and I love our heroine, along with her circle of friends!

I got that action I wanted, so I'm very pleased right now. Thank you. C:
Crowthing chapter 7 . 5/24/2011
You'll have to excuse the collective "Aww!" cooing, echoing in the atmosphere of this chapter. I, probably as others, really appreciated the turn of events that presented itself slyly at the very end of the chapter. C:

The polar bear, huh… When I'd first chosen that quest, it was startling, I'll admit. Massive white beast charging you and easily making its way around the room, it was my first real combat besides the red furry with the hammer. Of course, I was an Evie at the time, before the update, and I was preoccupied with supporting... it is my main. I've made a Fiona too, and I'm falling in love with bashing heads, amongst other things, in!

Back to your story, I wonder if they're going to face the polar bear… And if this means these two'll be more intimate or continue being like-what was it-halfway little brother and friend? They do make a cute couple, like Shayla said. Also, I am raring for action! ALLONS-Y!