Reviews for HACK Twilight Dreams
Sorafan chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
First off, love it.

Secondly, you do realize that Sora is Haseo, Endrance is Elk, and Yata is Wiseman.

Third, can't wait to see how you explain Sora.

Fourth, please keep writing.
Sorafan chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
Continue please.
Taeniaea chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
Very Cool Story!:)
CryingCicada chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
A few tiny spelling or grammar points, but I'd like to see where this goes, update ASAP
NiuWang chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
Hey Guys Im sorry for my long absence...apparently someone(me) spilled soda on the pc and it ended up breaking. lol

Their is a long postponement with this story because I cant find the notebook I wrote it in.

Thanks for being a good sport about it!
Akoolpoptart chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
Please Continue...Thats all I got to say :D
InuRanma12 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
I could be your resource for .hack/G.U I've beaten parts 1 and 2 of the game sof ar and am just about done with part 3 i've also read the G.U series x3

Anyways, nice story I always did wonder what it'd be like if Tsukasa and the other R:1 characters logged into R:2. Of course /Link is pretty good xD R:X is awesome.
KageNoNeko chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
If you need info, there's a wiki for the .hack series. I think this will be an interesting story.
Jennette Enduro chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
Nice going, Keep up the good work I can't wait for the third chapter.
Sony Ninja chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
cool chapter, a new Sora character hmm not a bad Idea, well I'll be looking forward to your next chapter with much anticipation so till then see
Sony Ninja chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
sweet story, I can't wait to see when Tsukasa and Haseo meet err again, heh I love .hack but I always wanted for Tsukasa and Haseo to be friends, it just didn't seem fair how they never got that chance back when he was Sora so I hope you can do it here, awesome story again and I can't wait for the next chapter so till then see
Jennette Enduro chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I realy like this and you have a great thing going because I would think on what the .hack sign and the .hack I,M,O,Q teams would do if they were in the .hack roots and .hack G.U. world.

All I would suggest is that you don't bring Sora in to the flick because it is stated on .hack wiki is that Sora and Haseo are the same person. so I will try to find any info that might help you out, thanks and keep updateing.