Reviews for Lean On Me
I loved that it was so beautiful
It makes me so sad! I absolutely hate that in reality Harry only got to be with Sirius for less than a day after it happened and didn't see Remus at all. Then he went to all his classes with people whispering and no one to really talk to. So this was awfully heart breaking, but in a good way if you know what I mean.
HarryPotterFan96 chapter 1 . 1/6
I'm not the sort of person who cries when they watch a sad video or read something sad, but this came really close. Because at the end, you remember that Sirius and Remua both. Died. NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
... And then you remember that they're both dead and start sobbing
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
That brought several tears to my eyes xD I love it
DJ CANDY chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
OMG OMG THAT WAS SOOO CUTE PLEASE RIGHT MOREE BEST FANFIC EV!
Genna chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
I think you did pretty good for your first time. But if I were you I would take out the "F" word.
icecatfire chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
sad but really sweet. :) :'(
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
This is such a great one-shot! It's well written and structured. The story lengh is just right.

I believe you were right in the fact that Harry wouldn't have let his emotions out easily.

Thank you for writing and posting.
Child of Dreams chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Awwww! (sobs) S-so s-s-sweet!
MomoMouat97 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
that was... borderline SB/RL gayness... but still, awwwwwwww!

so cute!
Elless chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Great story and idea, and I love this song too, but you have a TON of spelling/grammar mistakes. Otherwise, well done.
The-Girl-Who-Dreamed chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
You made me cry! So sad but so comforting. I love that song! Just wow This is my favorite songfic yet!
THE ULTIMATE POTTERHEAD chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
AW! I started crying! I wish this was in the actual book!
PenNameless1994 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Honestly, some of the language Dumbledore used in describing Harry's words were overly descriptive.

Harry, at fourteen years of age, is not accurately described as a small boy.

I do like that you talked about how Harry keeps everything dammed up inside himself.

I'm not certain of my feelings for this type of songfic. Lines of song can be used for inspiration or to show a parallelism between the verses and the plot, but having the characters sing the song is a little... off-putting for me. Still, at least the song sung and how it was brought up was plausible.