Reviews for You May be a Supernatura Fan If
madnessdownunder2 chapter 4 . 9/5
I like wheel in the sky!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 9 . 9/5
yep, looks like I;m a fan! Nice work!
ShriQuinn chapter 9 . 10/4/2014
I think you pissed off my sandwich. (See 16 in Ch. 9 to get point.) I laughed when I read through some of these. What about Dean's obsession with those beds? XD You might be a supernatural fan if you know what I refer to, because I have certainly lost my train of thought. XD

goldenspringtime chapter 9 . 2/9/2014
ha ha so funny
goldenspringtime chapter 7 . 2/9/2014
Another awesome chapter
goldenspringtime chapter 6 . 2/9/2014
That man loves his pie :)
goldenspringtime chapter 5 . 2/9/2014
For 8 I wrote a short story about that one in which Dean watches a horror movie and screams at the tv that their doing it wrong.

everything else was hilarious just like your other chapters.
goldenspringtime chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
lol again
goldenspringtime chapter 3 . 2/9/2014
another hilarious chapter :)
goldenspringtime chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
Especially that snap he does-talking about 20 here.

Hilarious list I laughed out loud all the way through it like I did the last chapter it's truly hilarious.
Rae Roberts chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
My husband won't let me decorate our Christmas tree with fishing bobbers and air fresheners, dammit. And no trench coat on my tree topper angel. Anyway, enjoyed the chapter.
Rae Roberts chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Cute and very nostalgic list. Lollypop disease, LOL!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
Golf is a sport. It doesn't matter if you're a fan or not. Golfers work the hardest of any athletes. They train for almost 12 hours every day. And golf requires a shit ton of work. However spn is awesome.
Countess Impossible chapter 9 . 3/20/2013
I have one that you don't have on here. I do, in fact, own a Colt 1911 pistol. It is not a spiffy as Deans but it is just as cool. Sam's is an open top Beretta.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
I do every single one of these.
Hey, do a chapter for Jensen's birthday too!