Reviews for Volume I: Tryst
anon chapter 11 . 5/28
I would love to read the volume two, I think this is a great story with lots of possibility.
nire47 chapter 11 . 11/24/2014
I read this story a while back and have been looking for it. Took me a while but I found it. I like this one.
veritas-always chapter 11 . 11/3/2014
Well okay I was totally not expecting that ending and now I have to go find Volume II. But this was perfect, and totally true to character. But if they don't end up together in the next one I will cry.
errieon chapter 11 . 8/24/2014
That was a good story. Im reading separation anxiety but im not done with it yet
Guest chapter 11 . 5/7/2014
the story was good but I did not care too much for the ending
lv2bnsb1 chapter 7 . 10/24/2013
Re-reading this because AC recommended it this morning in her Tweet "Blast from the past!" And because it's so good! I love the way you wrote the start of them- it fits so perfectly and it's very sweet.

And now that we're so far down the road, it's interesting to look back and realize that Tyson DID get into Rick's loft! While Kate and he were there together- (yuck)
Guest chapter 9 . 9/9/2013
Loved it. Loved got shower Caskett.
finefinegoodgood chapter 11 . 7/27/2013
Do a volume 2 for sure!
lv2bnsb1 chapter 10 . 5/3/2013
The bit with Martha is the most perfect moment of your story. VERY VERY well done.
lv2bnsb1 chapter 9 . 5/3/2013
I love that their first kiss is to shut her up (so to speak).
lv2bnsb1 chapter 8 . 5/3/2013
I'm sure you got a lot of reviews about the infidelity. I would guess it would be something that would alarm Castle fans - because one of the reasons so many people love the show is that the characters are honorable. I am aware that this is an old story and that everything will be explained in a future chapter, but something about this story makes me want to respond with a review each section!
lv2bnsb1 chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
I can't imagine that he leaves Kate and then takes Gina out. How can he fuck Gina after Kate? That just doesn't sit right in my head at all. Especially after Meredith cheated on him - he knows the pain that causes. It would be different if he had an open relationship with Gina.
lv2bnsb1 chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
Yep. It deserves the M rating! I think it is actually interesting how descriptive you chose to be with the sex here, yet the first time in your story was left out. I actually think it works well that way!
lv2bnsb1 chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
I am so glad the show didn't have them be cheaters. I would have stopped watching. One of the things I always loved about Castle was that he is at his core an honorable man, and I also believed Beckett when she said she is a one and done girl. I hope in your story they find a way to fix this mess they're making.
lv2bnsb1 chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
Is she still dating Josh in your fiction? I don't see Beckett as the type to be sleeping with two men at the same time.