Reviews for Moments
Mythika chapter 1 . 15h
I can't believe I never left a review. I really can't. I have read this ff more than once. I read it again now. I don't like sad ends. but this was so wonderfully bitter-sweet that I always have loved it. I also don't like "death happens" fics. I dig happy ends. Kinda. Or open ends (with hope to a happy end). But this fic. I will read it again, I am sure. It's morning in germany now. I just drank my coffee. I need to make an important call. And I read your fic again. Isn't that one good way to start the day? You are probably not even going to read this. :) Maybe you're inactive? I hope you're not dead! O_O Bc, tbh, stuff happens in the world... But maybe you're just like me. Somehow you got into an awful writer's block you can't escape. Whatever it is, I would very much love to read your fics again!
Amaurea6 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Your ending confused me. He doesn't love her, she doesn't care, and they both suffocate?
FoxKIT 101 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Amazing..just..ugh if there was a better word than that I'd type it! its that alright xD

I loved this ; u;
JingYee chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
aw, I really love the last line . good job!
MarinaMayhem chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
That... was amazing.

Well done!

xcloudx chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Seelenspiel chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Great oneshot Absolutely loved the way you kept them both in character and painted such a beautiful conversation while both of them knew that their time was running out.
TornAngelWings chapter 1 . 11/21/2010

XD I'm just messing with you Lynn :D 333

I love your Yuffentine. It's amazing. But you already know that. :)

Write more Yuffentine! :D

Love, Taw!
YACCBS chapter 1 . 11/21/2010

man, i missed yuffentine.
serenbach chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I really enjoyed this, I especially liked how the dire nature of the situation isn't clear until the end. And that last line was so wonderfully bittersweet. Loved it. :)
iryna chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Ahhh I love this so much! :D
kitsuneasika chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Maybe I'm just overly emotional today, but that last line seriously brought tears to my eyes. Oh, my heart. This is lovely.