Reviews for Waiting For Gen-chan
hatori's-flower chapter 2 . 4/20/2006
*sniffles* is the story over or will you write more. it is sad and i love it, i can see these two hooking up
Keli chapter 2 . 12/20/2004
hi, just wanted to note that I love this story. I have stumbled upon it and read it with great relish several times. Although, I think it needs a conclusion of sorts. I'd like to know whether Kouji would (be able to) confront Genrou with the painful depth of his love for him, and I'm curious as to how Tasuki found enough peace of mind (or did he?) to be able to return.
Filthy Warumono chapter 2 . 12/16/2002
Ahh, *Gasp* that was really good. The first chapter was a little confusing at who was speaking at times, and those accents that those two bandits have can drive ya crazy at times, ne? XD. But other than that, it was good. I do hope ya continue.
SeaSaltSkies chapter 2 . 11/11/2002
Waaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaa! Write more write more write more!

Koji: Hai hai, you must write!

this is so great, you must continue or else i'll hunt you down! **smiles** just kidden, but UPDATE!
Tainted Halo chapter 2 . 10/27/2002
_ Very good fic. Very saaad! Write some more soon, eh? _ Very spiffer...
Sierra K chapter 2 . 10/24/2002
Wow...wow..Please write more this is absolutly amazing and ill be sitting on the edge of my seat till you finish it. The imagery and metaphores are so well used and the feelings displayed are outstanding, youve got a gift with words and i hope youll keep writing!
ShuraChan chapter 2 . 8/19/2002
I've often wondered how such a situation must be like; you did a great job. I really felt more and more sorry with each line and as Genrou finally appeared on the horizon I started to bawl ;_;

This was great, no sequel, this is closed _

(you SHOULD write more Genrou/Kouji stuff though... and read Tasuki no Miko's translation of the Tasuki novel)
WolfMaiden chapter 2 . 7/19/2002
Oh, beautiful! You have to continue this! I love Tasuki and Kouji. You've portrayed them, as well as their emotions, very well. I can't wait for the next part.
aoyagi chapter 2 . 5/15/2002
**grovel** more...
CLAMPraven chapter 2 . 5/12/2002
Oh my god, that was sweet...I think I got around to reading the first part of this fic a while ago and never reviewed! (slaps herself) Eheh...but this is so good! Keep writing!
Mystica chapter 2 . 5/1/2002
Wow. I like this story. I don't generally read FY stuff... but I saw your name in the Good Omens section, and I noticed you'd written some stuff here. And I'm glad I read it. I hope you finish it. I like it a lot. Zhai'helleva! - Mystica
shadow priestess chapter 2 . 4/22/2002
YAY! Another chapter! I like this fic even though I'm a Tasuki x Chichiri fan! (Actually, Chichiri is STRAIGHT! YA HEAR ME?)
TasukiNoBaka chapter 2 . 4/21/2002
*wails* oh god keep going! *sniffling*
Kris chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
I really really liked this fic. I mean... one of the biggest things I wondered about is what happened to Chichiri and Tasuki. Did they ever go back to their old lives? COULD they go back? I think this portrayed Tasuki/Genrou extremely well, in that he's not the same person as he was before and he just couldn't stay with Kouji. It's also a neat twist that they're practically two different people. I think that this story stands well on it's own, but I would enjoy seeing if help Genrou/Tasuki come to terms with himself. Again, this was an extremely good fic and you're a great writer!
roku kyu chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
Excellent, beautiful, beautifully done. I love your descriptions, especially of Tasuki - I never thought of that before, his amber eyes being windows to the flames within - VERY nicely put! The conflict between being Genrou and being Tasuki was very well drawn. And Kouji's sadness - very touching. I'm looking forward to more!