Reviews for Home
StuckInTheTARDIS chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Ohmygosh! So cute! And may I say that I loved the Glee, Doctor Who AND AVPM references :P
EClairedeLoon chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
*Squee* Adorable!
youareawesome chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Amazing. Really. Best I've read.
Rocketship2Mars chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
THIS SHOULD HAPPEN ON THE SHOW.

just saying.

oh man this was adorable! :D is this just going to be a one shot, or will you continue with what happens at Regionals?

great story :)

-abby
Padfootasaurus chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
This is so great.

I found this story by following you on Tumblr, and I have to say that you didn't leave me unimpressed! In fact, JUST the opposite! :D

I hope that that Finn line makes it into the show. The whole "My brother and his boyfriend" thing is just the cutest thing ever. I hope Finn stays true to his word about being a good brother (:
PalindromicAnna chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I actually started eating my laptop (well gumming my laptop xD)when you said the 'WE are going back' bit 3

Oh and the fact that you got 3 references in there D I love all 3...the pink sunnies, Dr Who and Starkid ] Love them all. (altho I havent seen all of dr who season 5 \)

Love love love this D
Eressia chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I love this! Also, this needs to happen :)
Lil'RedAndTheSourWolf chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
AWWWW SO CUTEEE 3
beck chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
this was so amazing. And i absolutely loved the Doctor Who references, so cute! Doctor who, starkid, and glee: this was like the most perfect story.
hpswst101 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
And then they start a GSA. This was cute, and it sucks that stupid pastor wouldn't let the boys continue because they were gay. To bad it failed. Thanks for posting!

hpswst101
thegirlwhowaited14 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
This was really good! i love all the Doctor Who refrences! it's my fave show! and the starkid reference was really good!
kitsunechibiko chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I knew you were referencing this song! Well, good thing I just watched A Very Potter Sequel! Much luv to you! Wonderful story! I hope this happens for reals!
DJ-DizzyD chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
*explodes from cuteness*

That is all.
TVgurl chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I'm dying. Dying I tell you. Oh look, now I'm dead. This fic was just... amazing. Beyond amazing. Continue it? Please?
abstergos chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I love this so much. XD

My only criticism is that you switched between past and present.

For example: Kurt is speechless. He can't even comprehend that someone would do this for him. Give up his friends and life for him.

It should be: Kurt was speechless. He couldn't even comprehend that someone would do that for him; give up his friends and life for him.

There were a few other places that you did this but, apart from that, it was brilliant. :)
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »