Reviews for How to Train your Mou hitori no Boku
GirlFish chapter 32 . 5/18
I look forward to seeing what you can do with the sequel.
Miqu chapter 32 . 3/15
i'm crying! defenetly in my favorites!
totally gonna read your other stories!
are you gonna do httyd2 too?
Miqu chapter 1 . 3/15
Do you have any idea what kind of a fan girl fever I have when I saw this!? XD WHY DIDN'T I SEARCH THIS EARLIER!? XD
Yuki 1125 chapter 32 . 6/27/2014
Please please please please tell me what Yami did I have to know it will be in my dreams until I know please I just have to know. I will be dreaming gay things until I know , if that happens my dreams will be all your fault!
rioludoodle chapter 29 . 4/20/2014
I love how the role of Astrid is split between Ryou and Kaiba in this chapter. The meaner, derisive-to-motivating comments and sarcasm by Kaiba, and then the kinder, supporting ones by Ryou. It stays true to HTTYD while not making any Yu-Gi-Oh characters seem OOC.
rioludoodle chapter 23 . 4/20/2014
Awww! I love the "Everything we know is wrong!" moment!
rioludoodle chapter 8 . 4/20/2014
After thinking over the last chapter, I have to say that I'd never expect Pegasus to play Gobber's role-but at the same time I can picture him doing it while still in character incredibly easily. Great job pulling off the cross-over!
rioludoodle chapter 7 . 4/20/2014
Eahhh! I love this fic! "How To Train Your Dragon" is my favorite movie of all time, and Yu-Gi-Oh! was a childhood favorite. The combination of both in this story is surreal, but also amazing. Writing and description isn't half-bad, and the parody plot is perfect. Brilliant! :D
lovestarr chapter 32 . 12/28/2013
Have you heard that How to Train Your Dragon 2 comes out June 2014? I wanted to know if you'd do a sequal to this story with that movie when it comes out. ;)
Fragments of Imagination chapter 32 . 10/22/2013
Good one! I love this!
FireWing Pegasus chapter 32 . 9/27/2013
Can you make more stories like this, yugioh version of How to train your dragon Book of dragons and How to train your dragon Gift of the night fury. and the oneshot episodes that are on tv riders of berk and defenders of berk, this chapter was hilarious. Keep on writing.
GoldenGriffiness chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
So. Much. Laughing. This is the first time I've seen a only slightly edited script- and I just abut have the movie memorised- and enjoyed it.
Lily Bookmarks chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
Lol, Lovin the icon for this story. I can only imagine a bunch of antagonists running around like madness. I can tell this is gonna be a great story.
Guest chapter 32 . 7/6/2013
I.F FUCK . YOU. YOU COMBINED my two favorite things. YOU ARE AWESOME!
annea101 chapter 32 . 7/3/2013
any chance of convincing you of a sequel? maybe something like the tv series of the httyd movie?