Reviews for How to Train your Mou hitori no Boku
Blutkatze chapter 1 . 7/13
I was just watching the movie again and remind myself about this fanfic. I started reading it in an unofficial app years ago, and was sooo happy to see it still online and also finished! I'm a happy girl right now I mean, YGO and How to train your Dragon are the BEST franchisesand this was one of the best Crossover FFs I've read in the past. I won't get much sleep this night, I foresee it (but I won't regret itD)
FlamingHotshot chapter 32 . 7/10
Are you going to do a sequel that will be based off of the second film? I hope so, It would be very interesting to see!
rosasvianey07 chapter 20 . 5/25
plz do more
Just like the original ... HILARIOUS I have a lot of sarcasm too so I can understand
Henry chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
this is just shit...
amature writer alert
Juliet28 chapter 32 . 10/11/2015
-screams in excitement- Awesome Story! I love it! It was so emotional! I cried a few times and so, but I love and for suggestions. Hm...Have you watched Harry Potter? Or Avengers! Or X-men! Or-
Yami: Okay! I think the author gets it! So quite it!
But if you want some ideas just type in Disney movies with superpowers or something! I hope I helped!
Yami: You helped alright. In giving the author a headache.
Yugi: -nods in agreement-
-pouts- Sorry.
SuperKirbyLand234 chapter 32 . 8/14/2015
I loved this story, a little rough around the edges but still awesome! Hey you know what you should do? You should do the same thing based on How To Train Your Dragon 2, I bet it'll be even better. It should be called "How to Train your Mou hitori no Boku 2", and it will be great. Take my advice, I'm sure lots of people will read it.
YamiLance chapter 32 . 8/11/2015
Sadly, I don't get the 'Puzzleshipping' ending. Although I don't like Puzzleshipping, this story seems like brotherly love and I love it, a lot.
YamiLance chapter 28 . 8/11/2015
NOOOOOOO!

I HOPE YOU DIE IN THE LAIR, SOLOMON!

Don't do anything to Yami!
YamiLance chapter 27 . 8/11/2015
NOPE.

SO MUCH NOPE.

Don't call Yami 'it' stupid Solomon!

Hmph. But what will happen next?
YamiLance chapter 19 . 8/11/2015
Oh my Ra I can't, I just love this chapter.
YamiLance chapter 7 . 8/11/2015
Nope, still don't hate Kaiba. Never will.

Nice chapter.
YamiLance chapter 4 . 8/11/2015
Eww Azureshipping... kidding, kidding. I hope it wasn't Azuresipping.

Oh my Ra, I love how Anzu was screaming so much, I hate her...
YamiLance chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
NOPE. Changed my mind about reviewing when you mentioned Ryou. I hate 'em.

But I'll still review.

THIS. STORY. IS. SO. COOL!
ObsessedFan1 chapter 32 . 8/8/2015
Alrighty, then. This is the second time I have read completely through this story in the past two days. And I freaking love it! This story is so INCREDIBLE! I read the summary, then I burst out laughing so hard that my sister thought I was having a fit or something. I made it maybe half way through the first chapter before I did it again.
I love all the parallels you made between the movie and the series. The booster packs, honestly. And my mind couldn't figure out whether to hear Pegasus's line in his voice in or in Gobber's, 'cause that's the voice I'm use to hearing it in, right? Made me laugh SOOOOO hard.