Reviews for Can You Keep a Secret
Fi Suki Saki chapter 3 . 9/15/2014
If it's like American Movie, I imagine the persistent one (the stalker and his follower) would be killed or thrown -after drugged- to other side of the earth far away from America.

And i hope so...
At least the latter one I wish so.

Other country might help?
If they think the Personifications is Important and Precious. Which I hope all really think so...

It was Interesting...
Continue?
kshima91 chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
Love this! Nations getting revealed is always fun! Can't wait for the next chapter. Its been awhile since you've updated hope you haven't abandoned this story.

kshima91
BlackTudorRose chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
UPDATE! Please! I'm on my knees begging!
Lizzybear54 chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
Plz update soon! Can't wait to read the next chapter! :D

Lizzy
CC.V.RG chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
Grr...i actually really love this story. It has all my favorite elements...USUK, conspiracy, a modern day setting, all of it! It's just so amazing...it's everything I've been looking for in a story.

Please, if you could, please continue this even though it's been a while. I know that i've already reviewed a few months ago, but i wanted to do it again to maybe get my point across. I really love this story. And if you could please start updating again...i'd be so happy. :) Please?

~ Sincerely, a big, huge fan of yours
CC.V.RG chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
This is a really good story so far, and I really wanna see another update (even though it's been a pretty long time since your last one). D

So please, do continue! :)
hollowtearsofjoy chapter 3 . 1/3/2012
This is the story I've been lookin for! Why, why, why is it so short!
JackFrost14 chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
nice story, :)

fave! XD
Verisimilitude1218 chapter 3 . 4/16/2011
UPDATE SOON!
kaykiddo chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
Oh wow! What an interesting story so far!

Seriously, you've got me hooked. It's just...amazing. xD

Update! Update!
Alpaca-fiend chapter 3 . 4/9/2011
continue~
Hanawa chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
Ve... this is getting more and MOAR intense! DX

I'm dying to know what will happen next so please, PLEASE do update whenever you have the time~ *worships you*

Hana
Lurking Casually chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
Wow, just what I was looking for. Really like the story so far, your a good writer and you make it clear what is going on. I'm hoping to see more?
jagaimo-chan chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
please update soon! Your story is very interesting and I just can't wait what is going to happen next and how this whole situation will affect Alfred's relationship with Arthur..

The story is very exciting and nothing like other fanfics..I'm always happy when I find an USUK story that isn't like so many others. Yours just have an unique plot and idea (at least I've never found a fic like that before..)
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
omg I cant wait for the update!