Reviews for Five Times Romano Unintentionally Made Spain Blush
This is so cute, I love it!
LOL chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
I LOVE IT!
kittykatrocks12 chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
Haha, I LOVE when Spain bushes, its just soo Cute~
GraceTheGraceless chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
Jfc this is so cute! I loved absolutely every bit of this, and the way you described Roma was absolutely perfect. ️
Chiirourou chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Adorable, simply adorable! And written well too, more stories like this please!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Sweet
Harrenwolf chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
Favourited this a while back but then realized that I forgot to leave a review. And I feel compelled to leave reviews on things I like. So yeah.

I absolutely adore fics where it's not just the seme being all smooth and the uke being a blushing, swooning puddle. I mean, it's fine, but I like a change once in a while. The fluffiness from both perspectives was wonderful to read.

Very nice characterizations. Romano's innocence in the first section is so adorable I want to hug him to death (but then Spain would kill me lol). The care shining through behind the tsundereness is heartwarming and giggle-inducing to read. Roma's coy charm in the second half of the last section was awesome, especially with how rarely it shows up in fanfiction. Spain as well, I love how his affection is clear from the beginning even without it being spelled out.

Can't think of anything else to say...(this reader can't write well to save her own life). Anyhow, nice fic, thanks for writing it, and I loved it :)
Ordinary October chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE! That is all.
This is like my favorite one shot now.
Thanks for writing this you beautiful piece of person.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
*screaming*OTP OTP OTP OTP
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
XD
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Awwwww
steelgray chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
This is so ADORABLE! I love it, absolutely love it!
Clear-Colors chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
they're so cute 3! we need more stories like this!
lulu422 chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
This is just so cute I don't know what to do.
nantaise chapter 1 . 1/18/2014