Reviews for Fresh Starts
Guest chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
Not trying to flame you, but first person point of view doesn't really work if you still narrate what's going on in different areas of Hogwarts. The point of view is supposed to be Malfoy, right? So there's no way that you could tell what Harry, Ron, and Hermione are doing or saying if Malfoy isn't in the room with them. What I'm saying is that you should switch the story to third person and not use "I" anymore. Otherwise it's kind of confusing. I do really like your story. I'm just trying to give constructive advice.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
The first line made me confused and I had to read it a few times. I think you mean "wondering" rather than "wandering".
Janessa chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Edit the story to your new style of writing I love it and can't get enough of it big fan.
Guest chapter 44 . 11/17/2012
It's okay
PJOLOVER12 chapter 34 . 11/2/2012
I absolutely love Larry Cristipher he is my favorite charaacter. Its proboly because he remonds me of myself, only a guy verision. XD
Guest chapter 44 . 10/24/2012
Do what you like, what makes you feel good. I didn't read the story (nothing against it- it's just not in my niche), but your A/N shined with emotion. From what little I could tell, you made very few spelling or grammatical errors, which likely carries into writing, and you mentioned notes for the story, so it's likely to be (at least) decently thought out. I'd like to reiterate my first sentence: If you like to do something, do it; don't be discouraged.
hazel-eyed-princess chapter 43 . 11/8/2011
ummm, i thought that this was supposed to be a dramione story, not a larry/pansy story?
sweet-tang-honney chapter 42 . 10/27/2011
great chapter update soon.
voldyismyfather chapter 41 . 10/9/2011
:D its good more please :D ..
Katelyn chapter 11 . 9/21/2011
Hey guys! I need a little help! :) I was reading a Dramione and now I can't find it. At the time I was reading it the story was incomplete. I'm not sure if it still is. I'll just post a little summary of the story and if you happen to know the author or title just leave a review here that says "Katelyn!" and the information you know.

*** Draco and Hermione become best friends. They become friends by the lake. Hermione breaks up with Ron in the next scene, after he cheats on her with Lavender. Draco is blackmailed by Astoria when she tells everyone that she's pregnant and she demands money from him. It is suggested in one scene that Hermione slept with George. Draco and Hermione are drinkers. McGonagall will have a surprise Victorian birthday ball. Harry and Hermione plan the ball. Draco gets Snape to teach the school to dance. Hermione and Draco attend the ball together.***

That is all I remember and it is really out of order. All I can tell you is that and that the last chapter I read had Hermione and Malfoy at the ball together, but I know that the author has probably updated by now. So, if you have any ideas about the whereabouts of this story, please, please, PLEASE review.

*** OH YEAH! BTW. This story (Fresh Starts) is really rockin' so far and you should totally read it!
KYKEMD chapter 37 . 8/18/2011
LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Obssessedcrazedbookworm chapter 37 . 7/29/2011
I do in fact like Larry Christopher and this chapter was awesome! I'm really glad you decided to update!
sweet-tang-honney chapter 37 . 7/29/2011
awesome chapter update soon.
Obssessedcrazedbookworm chapter 36 . 7/13/2011
Oh it was hard to follow. I thought it was three separate events at the same time.

Yay Parkinson kissed him! He sounds like a hufflepuff. Or maybe a ravenclaw? Anyway I need to know his reaction!

Stupid ginny! She just needs to listen to Harry.

Really hermione? She's mad at being pushed out of a window to save her life?

Great if somewhat confusing chapter.
Obssessedcrazedbookworm chapter 36 . 7/13/2011

Stupid ginny! She just needs to listen to Harry.

Really hermione? She's mad at being pushed out of a window to save her life?

Great if somewhat confusing chapter.