Reviews for Deserving You
LaraSGCLena chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Oh squee and bless :) that was so cute and funny. Such a heart-warming realistic story. I loved it!
Anisette22 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Love this story...I always look forward to story from the glinda story line...ok, ok i look forward to ANY story that you write. This one was very cute! Keep up the great work and always ready to read more!
MoonStarDutchess chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
This was super adorable! Great work!
Moosepath01 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Bravo! Very fun, great enjoyment to read. As a carrier of the XY gene, I think Jack has a valid point!
elleelle chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
(giggles) loved that last line. just so jack.
RhizOneill chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
really, really love reading this one!
Ellie 5192 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I'm gonna do it. you know I am. Just prepare yourself, okay?

You prepared?

...

There. That's better. Much better. So good, I think I might go back for seconds.

Well done- another story that made me grin :D

Ellie xox
majorsal chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
very charming! :D

(and very jack, with his one track mind... *drools and sighs*)
IggyMing chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
So sweet and adorable and infinitely fluffy! Thanks, I *really* needed that. I love angst, but sometimes, a girl just needs some fluff.

BTW, I can so relate. My husband has decided to get me to do his haircuts, which I did for the first time a few weeks ago. It went well, until I nipped his sideburns a bit too much to his liking. He's too cheap to go back to paying for his haircuts, though, LOL.
pain in the mikta chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
LOL!

Sweeeeet! Luved it!

You should keep those coming "oftener", though!

;-)
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I could just see this happening between them. The baby on his chest was certainly a wonderful touch to the story. Well done indeed - again.
Denise chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
'because I can see down your shirt'

Yep that's jack.

He's so not complex ;)
i.m. nell chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Jack is such a guy! Enjoyed peek into their everyday life! (reminds self this is fictional)!
Athena121 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Classic. Simply classic Sam and Jack. :)
VGWrighte chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
That's definitely "squee" worthy. Loved it!