Reviews for Any Given Thursday
Celaj15 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Wow Davis was being pretty dense there... lol I think this is an adorable pairing.
KP Tomlinson chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Lmao xDD
Kal-El Fornia chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Yeah this was so cliched as you said...but humorously so. Purposeful cliches that are tongue in cheek are always something to be enjoyed.

Keru-chan...tjat reminds me is that where you get Kerukeru from?
Immortal Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
...I don't even XDD Oh Daisuke. I just... there aren't words right now. I hope the gift was Advil for the headache Dai gave Takeru

anyways really totally funny XD (I'm still laughing!) and really cute :3

Angel
Phillip the Shinx chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
OMG, THIS IS AWESOME! LMAO!

I laughed so hard I fell out of my chair.
Digiboy-Stew chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
This is genius. Seriously, this puts Abbott & Costello's famous "Who's on First?" skit to shame. This is so spot on with the way both Davis and TK act.
Heroshii15 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
This was really hilarious! I'm sure I've gotten into this kind of argument with my dad at some point in my life. A bit of an error though: If they got together two years ago, the fifteenth would be on a Monday/Tuesday (depending on whether or not it's a leap year). Having it on Wednesday suggests they got together last year. Just food for thought ;)
X.RunningAroundMyHead.X chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
YAY super cute daikeru fluffyness this story made me go 2 FANBOY MODE YAYZ

Yami (;
Dr. William Bell chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Very cute one shot! It was funny to see how absent minded Davis could be. Good job! I look forward to more.
Nokachi9494 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
*dies*

Ohyus... that was fun... I am so doing this with my boyfriend now, xD
MrGooseyMoose chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
...

...! D

That was HILLARIOUS! Well done; you really cheered me up with that! Brilliantly thought out, fabulously executed, and straight onto my favourites list. Awesome. )
Takato the dreamer chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
That was fun XD
Sabrininha-chan chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Veeeery cute ! :D

I loved it !
melodisz chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Hahaha. Daisuke is totally an idiot!

I'm not a yaoi fan so I almost couldn't see any romance in this but it was so cute and funny! Lol
FreudTastic chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Y'know, I never actually had a thing for the DigiDestined in Digimon, romantic-wise. But I gotta hand it to ya, this is pretty sweet and adowable :3

I love how Davis acts like an idiot. xD