Reviews for Campfire Stories, Season Four
ltsaragilbert chapter 22 . 6/19
Wow - these have all been great stories. Thank you!
Virgo Galadis chapter 1 . 1/31
I don't know if you are still following the reviews, but it just occured to me that I haven't left one for you yet, despite I favoured your stories ages ago... And I just have to tell you that your Campfire stories are my all time favourite SG-1 fics!
They are the perfect definition what I seek in a fanfiction: good story, good grammar, just the right amount of shipping without being too OOC and my favourite topic: missing scenes. I always enjoyed reading them really much, warmed my heart, never disappointed me. I also appreciated that you continued writing them for several seasons, it's never enough if it's good! ;)

Best wishes!
Moebius2015 chapter 15 . 11/7/2018
Haha! Wonderful!
Moebius2015 chapter 10 . 11/6/2018
oh, I loved this chapter. Have been waiting for that kiss for a long time now!
sugar31107 chapter 22 . 6/18/2018
Any chance you'll continue these in the future?
EllieOneill chapter 1 . 6/3/2018
Are there any other seasons to read. I love these
Valhyre chapter 11 . 4/6/2018
I've been the campire series for the past day and I absolutely love it.
But I have to stop for today and maybe the week because this chapter I don't think i'm strong enough to continue, because damn that fucking hurt. I know you are following the canon but damn that hurt.
AgentKalGibbs chapter 22 . 2/21/2018
This. I love. Very. So much. You. Such entertain. :D
AgentKalGibbs chapter 15 . 2/21/2018
This made me giggle, and now my sister is looking at me weirdly... Oh damn, that’s funny!
AgentKalGibbs chapter 11 . 2/21/2018
(ToT) — that’s me right now
AgentKalGibbs chapter 10 . 2/21/2018
Holy crap, I wanted to cry at the end! T_T
eitann chapter 1 . 12/14/2017
I really enjoyed every bit of it ! Great writting. evn 10 years after Stargate ended I still love this show more than ever. I agree season 4 was the best shippiest season of all ! Sj forever
Englemyer chapter 22 . 9/1/2017
That was quite a read. Really enjoyed it hope to see you finish one day!
CF3 chapter 22 . 7/27/2017
I've just reread all of these, and really hope life is treating you well and you are able to finish these one day!
Cas chapter 22 . 6/2/2017
I have absolutely LOVED your Campfire Stories and am sad that you only made it up to Entity. I do hope you'll write more