Reviews for Campfire Stories, Season Four
Susanne chapter 11 . 3/14
Loved the stories, especially the ones for "Beneath the surface", one of my all time favourite episodes.
Huge fan chapter 21 . 3/4
You're the best writer on fan and I really miss your stories. Pleeeeeeaaaasssseee update soon!
Ajani chapter 21 . 1/19
Thanks very much for writing these "Campfire"s :) I really hope you haven't given up on them, but... I guess... what I'm trying - and failing - to say is that I will wait for more stories, but if you don't want to - or for some other reason can't - continue, that's ok, too. Not because I don't care, but because I know that you owe(?) us nothing... you don't have to write these stories, I know that, and I won't press you to. But I'll wait - and hope - for new ones :)
- Ajani
Ajani chapter 2 . 1/17
I found several episode tags for this episode and... in most of them, Carter and Daniel confronted O'Neill about closing the iris... they would say he'd "shoot first, and ask questions later", but... Daniel always seems to... "ask questions first, shoot... never?" And as much as I love science and "figuring things out", shouldn't there be a point where you realize talking just doesn't do it? (e.g. goa'uld, Alar) Like... "ask first, shoot later?"
Anyway, thanks for these great stories and for being my "sounding board" :)
Guest chapter 21 . 12/16/2013
Oh Pol, when are you going to post another Campfire? You write so well, I just want to keep reading and reading and reading. :-)
Leucothea29 chapter 21 . 11/2/2013
That was quite fantastic to read. I think my favorite part was the shoulder squeeze in the end. My shoulders went up and down and I had warm, happy, fuzzy feelings. :D Thanks
Guest chapter 21 . 10/18/2013
Dang it, Pol, you keep us wanting more and more and more of your spot-on-character perfect writings. Pleeeeeaaaaaase don't wait so long between adding more campfires! :-)
pam.ward.965 chapter 9 . 10/17/2013
I'm so glad you are back. I've enjoyed all your Campfire Stories and was afraid there would not be any more. Hope this means you will continue these for all seasons. I find myself looking for campfires when I watch any episode on Amazon. I hope you have a complete recovery from your surgery!
SaraBahama chapter 21 . 10/13/2013
Wow. That was so...sweet, and poignant...and painful, but with hope and promise. I wanted to scream "just say it!"...knowing full well that they can't. It was good to visit with Hailey again, if only briefly. Thanks, Pol. Oh dear! Entity is next? *gulp*
Zoser chapter 21 . 10/13/2013
I love these people and love your story!
drewandian chapter 21 . 10/11/2013
Oh...you posted this the day before my birthday! Yay! :D

as usual, this is beautiful...nicely done.
HJK chapter 21 . 10/9/2013
Your series is a tad cheesy, but yet I keep coming back for more:) Thanks
contrarymotion chapter 21 . 10/9/2013
squeeeeee! Campfire. I love that Hailey is the one to bring THAT up.

Thanks for your persistence. I do so love reading these and will wait as long as it takes for all of them :)
wenywen chapter 21 . 10/8/2013
I was very happy to see this update in my mailbox. I have enjoyed everything you have published here and this chapter does not disappoint.
bethanyactually chapter 6 . 10/8/2013
You know why this chapter is so awesome, why I keep coming back and reading it again and again? It's because you say so much with so little. Oceans of feeling are implied but not implicitly stated.

Also love Sam asking Jack if he's getting restless for some action, and him thinking, 'Oh, you have no idea.' And the joke he makes about gold lamé. You write Jack SO well.