Reviews for Campfire Stories, Season Four
Irishchicatee chapter 22 . 11/7
these stories are fantastic. spent the day reading them . great job
eccentricrabbit chapter 22 . 4/25
I have been reading this for a while but keep forgetting to review. This is amazingly written... captivating.. :) Thank you for sharing..
DoctorPeeves chapter 22 . 3/5
I've just read all of your campfire fics, and loved them all! I'm really looking forward to the next campfire!
Miss.Mil chapter 22 . 1/24
Wow... I am amazed that after all these years I have just discovered 'Campfire Stories'!

I'm leaving this review as a sort of umbrella review for all the series so far - because they are amazing! I've enjoyed reading through from the first lot set in season 1 through to now as I have really seen the improvement in the characters and the way in which you write them.

Certainly a stand-out chapter for me is the one with 'Crossroads', as I always see this episode as a pivotal moment in the S/J relationship. Although pre-'Upgrades', I tend to see this as the moment they both realise how much they mean to each other, more from the point of view of how hurt they both become from the events during the episodes. I found your view on it interesting as I tend to see Sam being pissed as Jack because he was such an ass to her during the whole episode. I enjoyed your version as I have always wanted to read a fic about this episode!

I am really hoping that you continue to write the Campfire stories, as boy there are some episodes post season four I'd love to see your take on!

houghtam chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Really bummed I came to the last one... Pleaseeeee tell me you aren't done?!
CertifiedGeek chapter 22 . 11/19/2014
Thank you so much for writing these tales. I started at Season 4 so will have to go back and read the rest but I have really loved everything you have written here. You make a great job of characterization and they were all real page turners - I downloaded to my kindle and read whilst I was on holiday or I would have reviewed each story separately. Thank you for sharing.
Diana chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Love love love love your campfires! I have read all four seasons in a couple of days. They are so in keeping with canon that they really feel like wonderful adendums to the actual episodes showing the side of the story that TPTB never did, but which we all adore. Amazing work. Pleeeeeeease do some more!
DrawnToTheRhythm chapter 17 . 9/16/2014
It's funny how such simple phrases from these two have such a powerful effect. I think the fact that the regs are there like an invisible barrier make the angst all the sweeter but my reaction to Sam's last (albeit inadvertent) bombshell was the same as Jack's. Given what we see goes on in her head in 'Grace'...Holy hell indeed, did it just get warm in here? *fans self*
DrawnToTheRhythm chapter 3 . 9/15/2014
Love, love, love how you related these two to Mulder & Scully! S/J & M/S r my two OTPs!
Boogiebus chapter 22 . 7/26/2014
I have read these stories several times already...and They still keep me coming back. Sigh.
Thank you for keeping my shippy heart beating. I love Sam and Jack so much. :0)

Can't wait (I really can't wait...) for the next "episode".
rsundayr chapter 22 . 7/9/2014
Eeep! The last one?! What am I going to do now?! More, please! ;)
rsundayr chapter 11 . 7/6/2014
Sigh. I love how you can ratchet up the romance while still keeping it canon (not that I don't love a good, steamy au story too). Bravo!
rsundayr chapter 6 . 7/6/2014
Another beauty! Thank you! :)
pain in the mikta chapter 17 . 6/13/2014
Awwww... Sweet!
pain in the mikta chapter 16 . 6/13/2014
Awww! Nice chapter!
Very funny and then very insightful: luved it !