Reviews for Windbreaker
JLowery chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
This is honestly so freaking cute and supper well written. I think I have read this 10 times. Anyways, you are one of my favorite authors and I literally got a fanfiction account just too comment on stories like these that deserve to be reviewed. Keep the polarshipping stories coming! Lol
AbiwonKenabi chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
This is so cute! You wrote Joey and Mai's interactions perfectly! Both stubborn, playfully arguing, and of course, plenty of threats from Mai. I felt like I was watching an episode of the show!

I also like how you took a light, playful approach to their relationship, too. Hopefully that helped your brain recover from that essay! :)
Killer Moth chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
It is always the little things in life, which this captures well.

It's rare that there are stories that truly understand the pairing, or specifically, their dub characters in this case. It's like I could hear Joey and Mai actually talking in my mind. I also have to commend on your banter skills, which are essential for pieces, such as like this.

Keep it up, as we need similiar stories, either with the Joey/Mai pairing or any other pairing for that matter. Well done.
FFNRocks chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Very well written. Hey Mai is one of the female characters I like best in Yugioh as she has some substance to her. You did very well with this plot and not making it all unrealistic. I'll watch for more.
Kohaku no Hime chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
LOL. Poor Jounouchi-he's not going to be buying anything anytime soon, is he? He'll need his wallet to do any shopping...hmmmmm...*imagines the awkward scene that ensues when Jou steps into the apartment to get it*

I love how Mai's stubbornly refusing to admit that she's attracted to him and then in the end decides, "Screw it." That's really close to the mark as far as Mai's personality's concerned-stubborn denial, followed by an abrupt change of heart.

Excellently done, Gwen! Sorry I didn't review this faster *grumbles and smacks her computer*

ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Aww! This was cute! You are as big a Polarshipping fan as Kohakuhime of Konoha is...Not that that's a bad thing - Polarshipping is one of my favorite pairings too (and it's as canon as you can get!)

Great job!