Reviews for What Good are Words?
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 2/14
Good it seems like all it took was an apology and some laughter. And all is good with tem again.
Lidil chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
And so it begins.

Good story.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
very nice to know that steve indeed knows how to properly apologize ;)
LadyOscar23 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I really like how you've depicted Steve and Danny's relationship getting established here. I think you have a great feel for the characters!
00000909000000 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Good story. I loved how you wrote Steve's pov he seemed very in character. I am glad they mangaged to work it out in the end.

Thanks! :)
jada951 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
as a NJ resident, I esp. liked this story!

;-)
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
I liked the fic
star trek nutcase chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Enjoyed reading. I had just rewatched the relevant episode so it was fresh while reading this. Your version is probably more likely since at that point their partnership was still very new and each more easily offended or reluctant to apologize. On the show even this early on it's clear that Steve gets Danny's need to rant while still getting irritated by it sometimes and then at times deliberately pushing Danny's buttons just for entertainment, while Danny's ranting is frequently out of frustrated concern and worry. Look forward to more.
francis2 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
This was great. They have such a unique bromance going.
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I really liked this story! Thanks for sharing!
Betherzz chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
good story ;)
lovesanimals chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Love it, Love it, Love it!

The Characters felt so completely real. This is exactly how I think these two men would act.

Keep on writing! :)
Kit Merlot chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
This was just awesome!

I can understand why Danny would get an angry and offended as he did by Steve's remarks regarding NJ.

So good for Steve for realizing he was wrong and he made a truly heartfelt apology.

I also liked how Chin and Kono were so annoyed with Steve's insensitivity.

And lastly, I'm glad I 'm not the only one who uses the phrase "butt load." :)
jdm chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Another great stand-alone! Love the way Steve realizes how much he depends on Danny. His "You know, I'm never wrong" comment is right on, especially after he needs to apologize for being wrong. Love your stories and look forward to more.
Traw chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Another fantastic story! Poor Danny- Steve really hurt him. Can't wait to read more of your H50 stories!