Reviews for Rebound
hooked chapter 13 . 5/13/2016
Ohhh Tony :( I wonder if that's him crying

So good. Glad he's been rescued. Wonder if the boogey man (Brody) is really dead
DS2010 chapter 13 . 5/13/2016
Glad Tony is finally safe with his team and Harris is supposedly dead.
combatcrazy chapter 13 . 5/13/2016
So, either a nightmare or Harris just slipped on board and had Tony again. I'm praying for a nightmare.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/10/2016
Great chapter.
Deluded Visions chapter 12 . 5/9/2016
Still loving it. It's all happening!
Doni chapter 12 . 5/9/2016
Edge of my seat type of chapter. Great work.
combatcrazy chapter 12 . 5/9/2016
Gibbs to the rescue. He needs to shoot Brody or Toony will never be safe.
combatcrazy chapter 11 . 5/9/2016
So, at least they have an idea where Tony is headed. Let's hope they get there before the boat makes dock.
hooked chapter 12 . 5/8/2016
Aww maaan evil cliffhanger! Chomping at the bit to find out why Tony got slammed lol. Riveting story
DS2010 chapter 12 . 5/8/2016
Damn so close I hope Gibbs and the team rescue Tony soon. Brody seems more and more off the rails.
Ria Rose chapter 11 . 5/6/2016
Another fantastic chapter! Can't wait for more!
hooked chapter 11 . 5/3/2016
Nooooo! Ohh poor Tony... :( He's going to need a lot of therapy after all this is over. Awww my baby Tony... lol :P

Plz more! I'm full of anxiety. This poor man and the thought of him having to endure all of this abuse makes me crazy. I need to know he'll be rescued and will be alright!
Deluded Visions chapter 11 . 5/3/2016
Still so awesome. I'm torn, I do and I don't want it to end. It's unravelling at such at a nice pace, giving us plenty of suspense and different viewpoints from both on the ship and the team. It's not rushed yet it's not drawn out overly long either. I want him saved but then I really don't because of all the juicy angst and gritty drama it's providing and once he's rescued I fear it'll be soon over. It's got the feelings and it feels so dark saying this but I'm enjoying this horrible Brody dynamic and the insight it gives towards the complexity that is Tony. It's powerful stuff.
MY MARINE chapter 11 . 5/3/2016
Hope Gibbs gets to Tony before Brody does too much damage to Tony both physically and mentally.
Holding onto hope that this will have Tibbs as endgame, hard to get thru this level of Tony whump and angst without the Tibbs payoff fixing what's been broken.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/2/2016
Your Brody character is brutal. The sex is only a way of showing his power over Tony. This was a tough chapter.
354 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »