Reviews for Rebound
Gloworm41 chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
This Brody guy gets better and better doesn't he. I see that Tony still hasn't told Gibbs what he wants to know. Please update this soon.
Gloworm41 chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
I don't know why Tony just doesn't say uncle and tell Gibbs what he wants to know. Man that boy can out stubborn Gibbs! Loved that last line.
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Well a couple of times I did think that maybe Gibbs would kill Tony but he lucked out. Great start to this story I am glad I am a couple of chapters behind so I can keep reading.
Lady Geuna chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
I am TOTALLY hooked. More please? _ Your writing style is fantastic, and I'm really digging how you get into each character. I can just "hear" them in the writing, you know?

Geuna~
fryry chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
keep going!
AIMAS chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
This sounds interesting! Like how you've kept the characters in-character. Hope you post the next part soon!
carismum chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
Great start to the story!
DemonUntilDeath chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
P.S. I love the lengthy chapters. It's really nice to click on a story and think "aw, man, only two chapters so far!" and be surprised and happy about the amount of story available in just those two chapters. Seriously, you have an awesome story so far!
DemonUntilDeath chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
Wow! This is absolutely fantastic so far! I like how you sort of skirt around the "Tony with a guy" issue - it's not about the fact that he's with another guy, rather than his normal womanizing self, because that's not what the story is about. Instead, you've focused solely on the bad relationship, and that puts this story a step above all the rest. People get too caught up in trying to write off why Tony would end up with another guy (or over-emphasize the relationship to avoid establishing why it's OOC in the first place). But you haven't. You have found a way to skip that aspect of the story all together, and it surprisingly, and happily, works out very well. Awesome job, in my opinion, because I usually give up on all Tony/Slashers; they just end up too OOC. So MAJOR kudos and bravo to you! I'm impressed, entertained, and intrigued. I can't wait to see where you take the story from here, so keep up the amazing work!
Mulderette chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
Wow. Just discovered this one and am loving it. Excellent characterizations and wonderful writing. Looking forward to more :)
Kateri1 chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
Great chapter
Paradox-Imagination chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
This has pulled me right back into the tibbs fandom! i cant wait for more! when will the slash start!
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
Loved seeing Ziva being so prote4ctive of Tony in this chapter. And with her tenacity, I'll bet she will start digging into the case to find out just who is hurting Tony!

Looking forward to more!
julie250 chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
HI Great first couple of chapter's, looking forward to seeing this story develope. Thanks Julie xx
kwittbugginme chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Is there going to be more to this story any time soon? Just love this first chapter and want to see how it pans out!

Great start!

Thanks for sharing and hope to see more soon.

kris