Reviews for Rebound
DS2010 chapter 12 . 5/8
Damn so close I hope Gibbs and the team rescue Tony soon. Brody seems more and more off the rails.
Ria Rose chapter 11 . 5/6
Another fantastic chapter! Can't wait for more!
hooked chapter 11 . 5/3
Nooooo! Ohh poor Tony... :( He's going to need a lot of therapy after all this is over. Awww my baby Tony... lol :P

Plz more! I'm full of anxiety. This poor man and the thought of him having to endure all of this abuse makes me crazy. I need to know he'll be rescued and will be alright!
Deluded Visions chapter 11 . 5/3
Still so awesome. I'm torn, I do and I don't want it to end. It's unravelling at such at a nice pace, giving us plenty of suspense and different viewpoints from both on the ship and the team. It's not rushed yet it's not drawn out overly long either. I want him saved but then I really don't because of all the juicy angst and gritty drama it's providing and once he's rescued I fear it'll be soon over. It's got the feelings and it feels so dark saying this but I'm enjoying this horrible Brody dynamic and the insight it gives towards the complexity that is Tony. It's powerful stuff.
MY MARINE chapter 11 . 5/3
Hope Gibbs gets to Tony before Brody does too much damage to Tony both physically and mentally.
Holding onto hope that this will have Tibbs as endgame, hard to get thru this level of Tony whump and angst without the Tibbs payoff fixing what's been broken.
Your Brody character is brutal. The sex is only a way of showing his power over Tony. This was a tough chapter.
LAG0802 chapter 11 . 5/2
Poor Tony just gets worse. Great story:)
I lived in VA Beach yrs ago not to far from Oceana Naval Air Station.
DS2010 chapter 11 . 5/2
Damn I hope Gibbs and the gang get there soon to save Tony from that bastard.
I hope Tony does bite is dick off! Bastard would deserve it.
Doni chapter 11 . 5/2
Each update leaves me feeling worse and worse for Tony. At least he's a hell of a fighter. Nicely handled.
combatcrazy chapter 10 . 5/2
They need to get to wherever this Eliseo Vargas is and wait. They have to know that Harris will show up there sooner or later with Tony in tow.
lear1027 chapter 10 . 4/28
Finding it very hard waiting for the next chapter. Absolutely riveting story.
Doni chapter 10 . 4/27
Tony has a great team of people looking for him, but still... It's going to take a huge clue or someone on that ship having a conscience to get him help quickly. Great update.
Ria Rose chapter 10 . 4/27
Fantastic! Keep them coming! Hopefully Tony is saved soon by Gibbs. Then he can help his 'son' heal!
DS2010 chapter 10 . 4/26
Keep getting so close, can't wait for the team to close in on these guys
hooked chapter 10 . 4/26

Awww Tony plz come home babe
345 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »