Reviews for Rebound
DS2010 chapter 32 . 8/30/2016
Figured Tony would get that head slap in the end.
Can't wait for the next one sounds interesting
combatcrazy chapter 31 . 8/25/2016
So, DiNozzo to the rescue again. Jen needs to cool her jets, if not for Tony many could have been killed.
DS2010 chapter 31 . 8/25/2016
At least Tony defused the situation at with Parker.
Well done. Now he really is in trouble.
Deluded Visions chapter 29 . 8/21/2016
Here's my reaction... Looooove it. Have been avoiding my book I'm reading and pouring through fanfic (read an old one that have read many times but absolutely adore - salvation, totally recommend) and have given these new fics a break. Delighted that you have a few updates. Thank you so much for continuing on with the suspense, angst and drama - love it. I'm hoping it continues for a while yet. I'm actually saving your latest chapter so that I can drag it out... I may read it in the way home from work or tomorrow. Let's see if I can hold off. I love this world that you have created. Very believable in terms of character and has the grit and thrill that has been missing in the actual show for a few years.

On another note - your upcoming NCIS supernatural fanfic... Now I love both however with supernatural, well I watched it way back when it came out like over 10 years ago now however like with the above, I've been dragging out the series. I'm only up to season 4. It sits in my hard drive (or DVD box sets, I have it in multiple formats) til I have adequate time to give it decent focus. Time is just speeding scarily by. Therefore am I able to read your new creation without being spoiled or shall I have to save this for a few years down the track?
dinozzolover29 chapter 30 . 8/19/2016
Bittersweet, I'm sad that this story will be coming to an end but excited to see what is coming next.
Guest chapter 30 . 8/19/2016
Thanks for letting us know the end is in sight. This has been a very suspenseful story and I'm hoping that the end has some relief in store for the DiNozzo character. He has had a very tough time. Will be looking forward to the AU version of this.
hooked chapter 30 . 8/19/2016
Sorry to hear this fabulous story is ending but happy to find out what happens next. I love that you do AU versions of your own stories! If you don't mind, I think I'd like to try that on my own stuff (giving credit for the idea to you of course)!

Jeanne Benoit gets on my nerves but I'll still read your new story with enthusiasm :P
combatcrazy chapter 30 . 8/19/2016
Hopefully Gibbs can defuse the situation and get Tony out alive and well. Looking forward to more.
DS2010 chapter 30 . 8/19/2016
Nice going by Tony talking the kid down, don't know if it is going to help much kid is in a heap of trouble.
Looking forward to Brody showing up, that aught to be good, really hope Tony stands up to the bastard.

*I liked Jeanne she brought an interesting dynamic to Tony.
MoonChild62 chapter 29 . 8/16/2016
love the story, please post more.
combatcrazy chapter 29 . 8/15/2016
Oh, man, is Gibbs going to have his butt in a sling. He's in trouble now. Hurry back with more please.
megamom2 chapter 29 . 8/14/2016
This was a tightly written chapter, with excellent pacing and description of the action!
DS2010 chapter 29 . 8/14/2016
Only Tony only Tony would exchange himself. Gibbs is going to be pissed
Guest chapter 29 . 8/14/2016
Very nice suspenseful chapter. The characters act very consistent with the characters on the show. Love your writing.
kwittbugginme chapter 29 . 8/14/2016
Great story! Hurry with more please. Need to know what's going to happen with Tony! Thanks for sharing your wonderful story with us wonderful readers.
354 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »