Reviews for Rebound
combatcrazy chapter 30 . 8/19/2016
Hopefully Gibbs can defuse the situation and get Tony out alive and well. Looking forward to more.
DS2010 chapter 30 . 8/19/2016
Nice going by Tony talking the kid down, don't know if it is going to help much kid is in a heap of trouble.
Looking forward to Brody showing up, that aught to be good, really hope Tony stands up to the bastard.

*I liked Jeanne she brought an interesting dynamic to Tony.
MoonChild62 chapter 29 . 8/16/2016
love the story, please post more.
combatcrazy chapter 29 . 8/15/2016
Oh, man, is Gibbs going to have his butt in a sling. He's in trouble now. Hurry back with more please.
megamom2 chapter 29 . 8/14/2016
This was a tightly written chapter, with excellent pacing and description of the action!
DS2010 chapter 29 . 8/14/2016
Only Tony only Tony would exchange himself. Gibbs is going to be pissed
Guest chapter 29 . 8/14/2016
Very nice suspenseful chapter. The characters act very consistent with the characters on the show. Love your writing.
kwittbugginme chapter 29 . 8/14/2016
Great story! Hurry with more please. Need to know what's going to happen with Tony! Thanks for sharing your wonderful story with us wonderful readers.
teresahr49 chapter 29 . 8/13/2016
Oh, no need to plead! I for one am thoroughly enjoying "Rebound". Love stories with Tony in danger (too bad GG didn't understand that there were many of us out here who appreciate such drama). Now, on with this great story and thanks for writing it!
hooked chapter 29 . 8/13/2016
I'm reviewing because 1) I love your stories and 2) I know the feeling when no one reviews your update or only a couple trickle in ever so slowly LOL

I am in such suspense. I'm so afraid for Tony and his state of mind not to mention his physical condition. He's a caring person and ran to the rescue when someone needed him. He's going to get his butt chewed off by Gibbs and probably Jenny but it'll be worth it I'm sure. BRAVA!
debbie8668 chapter 29 . 8/13/2016
Reading this story and Bird dog and really enjoying them. Look forward to updates on both of them. I hope you will finish both.

peggyal chapter 29 . 8/13/2016
Tony just cannot catch a break in your stories, love it.
Shawn H chapter 29 . 8/13/2016
I love this story. I read it first thing when it's updated. Waiting with great anticipation. Did I mention that I love this story? You are awesome.
mamamia1964 chapter 29 . 8/13/2016
Love this story. I've been following it for years and I'm excited to see what happens. Keep it up!
LAG0802 chapter 29 . 8/13/2016
I've been ready your SG1stories and those are amazing as is this story and Bird Dog. Love your work and writing style, what can I say, I am a big fan of yours:)) LAG
347 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »