Reviews for Rebound
Silverfox588 chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
Poor Tony! Hope Gibbs breaks the bastards kneecaps. Can't wait for you to continue.
DemonUntilDeath chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
I love this story so much. There's just something about the way you write, not to mention the fantastic plot you've got going. I hope you continue soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
Pretty intense, but I am looking forward to seeing the resolution. Can't wait for updates in the new year.
SharkySheep chapter 6 . 12/19/2012
Love this fic, it doesn't feel like its just rushing to get the plot down on paper, and has a very realistic relationships , as in Gibbs and tony trying to work things out in their heads before just blurring things out.
Basically its a great fic and I can't wait for more x
the-phoenixette chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
Brilliant. Sure hope you haven't given up on this one. I really would love to read more.
BnBfanatic chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
Just as back up to my review of ch 5 - In this chapter I think I counted at least 16 times that Gibbs says "DiNozzo" and in many of those sentences - the name was not even necessary. I am hanging onto every word of this story otherwise though - awesome plotline, ansgt, drama, realism and character portrayal!
BnBfanatic chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
I absolutely love your story like crazy and you write the characters to perfection! My only negative is that you have Gibbs say DiNozzo sometimes too much in each chapter. I don't know why I noticed that it just seemed like he uses that specific part of Tony's name way too much. You can see what I mean towards the end of this chapter where Gibbs says "DiNozzo" in nearly every sentence he speaks . For example when he says "Yeah you sound thrilled DiNozzo" - you cld have left off DiNozzo. And a couple of sentences later when Gibbs says "Get in the Truck Dinozzo" he still didn't need to add the name at the end - by then we all knew who he was talking to. Hope you don't mind my saying so, it was just starting to really bug me. :-) AWESOME STORY otherwise!
combatcrazy chapter 6 . 12/4/2012
Go get him, Gibbs. The guy needs a good flogging. Great chapter.
Laura-trekkie chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
This is such a great, if upsetting, story. Poor Tony has got himself into a real mess and, thanks to Jenny and the Benoit case, his usual lack of self-worth is in even higher gear. As Gibbs keeps trying to get across to Tony, if this was anyone else on their team, Tony would be first in line to take out the bad guy, but he just can't seem to get Tony to see that the same applies to him, that all the team, even Palmer, would give Brody what for given half the chance.

At least he's finally talking about it, which clues Gibbs in, but also, hopefully, will take some of the weight off Tony's shoulders.

I wonder what the next move is? Will Brody try to get hold of Tony again? Will Gibbs have McGee track down Brody's address and have words? Will Tony be convinced to press charges?
eclecticcat chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
So glad for an update! Great story looking forward to more.
Ranma chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
How soooon you take years to update. But I love ur story and each time u update I read it from beginning please update this week
julie250 chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
It's great to see this story updated, thanks for another great chapter, looking forward to reading more soon. Juliexx
Guest chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
poor tony sadly he needs to face the truth its rape no means no hes been raped great chapter
Guest chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
Wow! This is intense. Gibbs is gonna kill the bastard!
bbfan chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
Wow! This is very intense. Tony is in denial and Gibbs is trying to get him to see it. Nice on their characterizations.
160 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »