Reviews for Rebound
This was a lovely chapter. Holly was very insightful and seemed to help DiNozzo a lot.
Thank you, thank you, thank you, for a new chapter. I don't know how to truly convey how much I enjoy your writing. You have a way of giving Tony this quiet dignity and vulnerability that makes me just ache for the pain he is going thru. I love that Tony has so much support even if it is difficult for him to acknowledge it through his pain. I am eagerly awaiting your next chapter.
hooked chapter 27 . 8/1
I love Holly :) ...my namesake! Hah :P
LAG0802 chapter 27 . 8/1
You are writing two of my favorite stories at this time, great job on this story and Bird Dog. Look forward to new postings, just when I think u are winding story down you give something new, take us in a different direction. Look forward to updates on both stories:))
DS2010 chapter 27 . 8/1
Holly made a lot of good points to Tony, I hope he can take some of them to heart and start healing and dealing with what happened instead of blaming himself.
Glad Gibbs is having McGee look for those voicemails, I have a feeling those voicemails are going to get a boat load of people in trouble.
This chapter has a lot of angst. It's a good chapter in exploring the enduring trauma and internal conflicts that rape victims feel. I hope that the story will include Tony getting some real help, if not from a professional than from someone who understands what he is going through from his/her own experience.
DS2010 chapter 26 . 7/28
I can see why Tony would want to leave DC after all this. Kind of hoping the body shows up so they can put this to rest that the guy was dirty and bad news.
AS for Tony and NCIS I am thinking he could work in the CA offices.
I get why Tony doesn't want to be seen as a victim but a survivor.
Can see why Gibbs doesn't want Tony to hear the current crop of messages on his answering machine and why Tony doesn't want Gibbs to know he is getting more on his other phones. What a mess.
hooked chapter 26 . 7/28
:-( my poor Tony
combatcrazy chapter 26 . 7/28
I sure hope McGee tells Gibbs about the messages because Tony won't.
AngelisticSatan chapter 26 . 7/28
DiNozzo can't quit!
ShadowWolf's Fables chapter 26 . 7/28
Those stupid people need to leave Tony alone, especially nosy coworkers like McGee. And Jenny needs to stay out of it too. It's her fault that all this happened. The only one who's treating Tony like normal is Gibbs.
This chapter does an excellent of excellent job of displaying the varying characters in the story.
combatcrazy chapter 25 . 7/22
Leave it to Tony's father to be a bastard about this. I hope Gibbs does call him and lays into him. Great chapter.
dinozzolover29 chapter 25 . 7/22
It feels redundant to say but it's so true, I adore this story, the interaction between Gibbs and Tony, the interaction between the team members I love every minute of it. I also like the fact that you kept Senior closer to the way he was described in the first seasons. I love this story, and I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
DS2010 chapter 25 . 7/22
Good to see Tony coping the best he can. Glad he is still staying with Gibbs.
Was not surprised by Seniors message that is just like him.
341 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »