Reviews for Rebound
LAG0802 chapter 29 . 8/13/2016
I've been ready your SG1stories and those are amazing as is this story and Bird Dog. Love your work and writing style, what can I say, I am a big fan of yours:)) LAG
TracyTravis chapter 29 . 8/13/2016
Your posting because the fans of your story are so happy when you add a new chapter! Can't wait to read more...I think Gibbs is going to be very angry at one Tony Dinozzo.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/13/2016
You are writing these stories because if you don't I will die of withdrawal, if these cliff hangers don't kill me first. I can't tell you how great I think your stories are, I literally read each chapter twice to make sure I haven't missed something. Love your work can't wait for the next chapter.
combatcrazy chapter 28 . 8/8/2016
Why do I have a feeling this is all a set up by Metro PD to get Tony alone? Hurry back.
Guest chapter 28 . 8/7/2016
The chapter starts out very calmly, with a little angst, but it then gets more suspenseful. I like it.
DS2010 chapter 28 . 8/7/2016
At least this detective Sparr believes Tony about Harris.
Glad Holly has Tony's back.
Not when he is benched he goes off running into trouble
combatcrazy chapter 27 . 8/2/2016
Not sure it's a good idea to leave Tony alone, but I can't believe the cops would try to pull something in a crowed diner. Of course you never know. Great chapter.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/1/2016
This was a lovely chapter. Holly was very insightful and seemed to help DiNozzo a lot.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/1/2016
Thank you, thank you, thank you, for a new chapter. I don't know how to truly convey how much I enjoy your writing. You have a way of giving Tony this quiet dignity and vulnerability that makes me just ache for the pain he is going thru. I love that Tony has so much support even if it is difficult for him to acknowledge it through his pain. I am eagerly awaiting your next chapter.
hooked chapter 27 . 8/1/2016
I love Holly :) ...my namesake! Hah :P
LAG0802 chapter 27 . 8/1/2016
You are writing two of my favorite stories at this time, great job on this story and Bird Dog. Look forward to new postings, just when I think u are winding story down you give something new, take us in a different direction. Look forward to updates on both stories:))
DS2010 chapter 27 . 8/1/2016
Holly made a lot of good points to Tony, I hope he can take some of them to heart and start healing and dealing with what happened instead of blaming himself.
Glad Gibbs is having McGee look for those voicemails, I have a feeling those voicemails are going to get a boat load of people in trouble.
Guest chapter 26 . 7/28/2016
This chapter has a lot of angst. It's a good chapter in exploring the enduring trauma and internal conflicts that rape victims feel. I hope that the story will include Tony getting some real help, if not from a professional than from someone who understands what he is going through from his/her own experience.
DS2010 chapter 26 . 7/28/2016
I can see why Tony would want to leave DC after all this. Kind of hoping the body shows up so they can put this to rest that the guy was dirty and bad news.
AS for Tony and NCIS I am thinking he could work in the CA offices.
I get why Tony doesn't want to be seen as a victim but a survivor.
Can see why Gibbs doesn't want Tony to hear the current crop of messages on his answering machine and why Tony doesn't want Gibbs to know he is getting more on his other phones. What a mess.
hooked chapter 26 . 7/28/2016