Reviews for Rebound
Duxe chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
Wow, wow, wow! I am so glad you continued this story. Your writing is superb and the dialogue is realistic to the characters. Please update soon!
lschluet chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
As much as I love this story I'm glad I didn't find it until you started updating again. :) Anyway, great story. Can't wait to see what happens next.
DS2010 chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
damn I want to kill Brody, looking like Gibbs is really for his sniper rifle.
wish Tony would just get the story out, sometimes it easier to pull teeth then tony to talk about stuff he doesn't want to
TriggerHappyJax chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
WOO HOO you are back! Great chapter & can't wait to read more!
anspa chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
So glad to see you updated this story,hope to see more soon!
Megth chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
So glad you have posted an update! I really, really like this!
One More Disaster chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
Aww. Poor Tony. That's so sad. Poor baby. At least he has Gibbs to take care of him, now.

Awesome update, can't wait for the next one.
Fae
lennoxcontrary chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
Hey, you're back! I liked the back and forth between Gibbs and Tony in this chapter - it kind of pushes their characters to something we haven't seen before without taking them out of character, if that makes sense. Tony's shifting memories and understanding of what happened with Brody is really interesting to see and convincing, too. Looking forward to seeing Gibbs' next move!
Amity Bell chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
Very glad to see an update to this story. Not sure when I first found it, but I've checked back for updates for over a year now. The emotions strike me as very realistic without crossing the detail over into gratuitous. Thanks for the nice chapter!
simys chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
Whoooo hooo yeay your back "_" good to have you thank you so much
phyllis2779 chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
I'm sp glad you are continuing with this. You really get the characters down very accurately.
Gloworm41 chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
Man, I would not want to be Brody when Gibbs finds him. Gibbs will teach him the meaning of the word hurt.
gginsc chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
Euuww! Poor Tony!
Paige chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
OMG you're BACK! I was wondering if this interesting fic would see another chapter. :) So glad! I intend to go back and read from the start to catch up, then I'll give relevant comments for the chapter. Whoo hoo!

Angstqueen gmail dot com
TracyTravis chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
Very happy you added another chapter!
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »