Reviews for Rebound
Paige chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
OMG you're BACK! I was wondering if this interesting fic would see another chapter. :) So glad! I intend to go back and read from the start to catch up, then I'll give relevant comments for the chapter. Whoo hoo!

Angstqueen gmail dot com
TracyTravis chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
Very happy you added another chapter!
Mamamia1964 chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
Thank you for continuing this story! It is such a great one. I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter. :)
megamom2 chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
I'm so pleased to see more of this story
DiNozzos probie chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
I am so glad you are back! Definitely a story worth continuing! More SOON please!
Classic Cowboy chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
Nicely done! really do enjoy your characterization of the gang. Hope to see more soon!
TheNaggingCube chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
Wow... good job Gibbs.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
What happened to this story?
simys chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
I really really want to know where this was going, any chance of more being done?
TriggerHappyJax chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
Great 5 chapters but hope you complete this story soon! Please! )
RosiePendragon chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
Omg omg omg omg. This is amazing.
Update shortly, ;D
sopmire chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
Know it's been awhile, but hoping you get a chance to finish this. Really well-written story, great characterization!
Andrea chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
Why hasn't this been finished?
alabama chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
I knew this story wasn't finished but I started reading it anyway, and it's SO GOOD... any chance it's going to be continued?
CarlisleAliceJazzCullen chapter 5 . 4/13/2012
I thought this fic was complete! Why do I always read works in progress? *Gibbs headslap* So you haven't written in a while - does this mean this fic is abandoned?

ANYWHO! I am really enjoying this so I hope you'll write more. Hmm, also just noticed it's drama/angst, no romance - does this mean it's just Tony/Gibbs friendship? Not that I'd mind - I'm just curious about how on earth I ended up finding this gem! haha
162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »