Reviews for Rebound
ShadowWolf's Fables chapter 26 . 7/28
Those stupid people need to leave Tony alone, especially nosy coworkers like McGee. And Jenny needs to stay out of it too. It's her fault that all this happened. The only one who's treating Tony like normal is Gibbs.
This chapter does an excellent of excellent job of displaying the varying characters in the story.
combatcrazy chapter 25 . 7/22
Leave it to Tony's father to be a bastard about this. I hope Gibbs does call him and lays into him. Great chapter.
dinozzolover29 chapter 25 . 7/22
It feels redundant to say but it's so true, I adore this story, the interaction between Gibbs and Tony, the interaction between the team members I love every minute of it. I also like the fact that you kept Senior closer to the way he was described in the first seasons. I love this story, and I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
DS2010 chapter 25 . 7/22
Good to see Tony coping the best he can. Glad he is still staying with Gibbs.
Was not surprised by Seniors message that is just like him.
combatcrazy chapter 24 . 7/18
It's good to see Tony interacting with the team and handling it well. Great chapter.
DS2010 chapter 24 . 7/16
Glad to see Tony going out with the terrible trio as Gibbs called them.
Not happy with the director making Tony talk to the detectives after what they did.
Cynthia Vasko chapter 24 . 7/16
I probably sound like a broken record, but I have to say again how much I love this story. You take it to layers and depths many writers don't go to - the fact that Tony's recovery is paced slowly ( and not magically resolved in a chapter or two) is refreshingly realistic. We are seeing aspects of everyone's personalities in small bites that hint to their complexities and how they also deal with things, and it's all written so well and professionally. Love it very much!
phyllis2779 chapter 24 . 7/16
This was a very nice chapter. I bet you enjoyed writing the characters in keeping with the TV show. McGee seemed a little more clueless to me than he does on TV, even in the early days but the others were spot on.
combatcrazy chapter 23 . 7/11
Talk about great timing. I don't know what brought Mann over but am I glad she was there. Great chapter.
Doni chapter 23 . 7/10
That made my stomach drop. Ugh. At least he's talking about what happened to him a bit more openly. Great update.
hooked chapter 23 . 7/10
That was excellent. Had me on the edge of my seat. And loved how Holly surprised everyone. Poor Tony. This reveals how much he really needs to heal emotionally before (hopefully) getting back to work and bagging bad guys. I love how he did his best to keep his wits about him (while alone) in spite of experiencing this new trauma.

For a minute there, I thought Brody was going to show up. I was so nervous.

Holly saved the day (my namesake lol - LOVE IT)
DS2010 chapter 23 . 7/10
Good thing Holly came to the rescue
phyllis2779 chapter 23 . 7/10
Interesting chapter. Nice that DiNozzo was rescued just in time.
kwittbugginme chapter 23 . 7/10
This is an awesome story! Sorry I haven't said so earlier. Great chapter too.
Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing your wonderful talent with us readers.
346 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »