Reviews for Transition
Guest chapter 15 . 9/20/2013
I love your stories and hope you post something soon.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/6/2013
I love this story and hope to see an update soon.
little miss michelle chapter 15 . 3/12/2013
oh my gosh i am in love with this story! Please update soon
MinakoTrickster chapter 15 . 2/13/2013
Hey there, I just found this. Admittedly, I'm a major Klaroline shipper, but I like the Daroline. Well, I like well-written Daroline, and what I mean by that is the fact that people write them as the characters are,, not over softening Damon or making Caroline into some hardcore bitch. Yes, she can be one, but not one almost all the time.

You do the two characters justice in these little snippets. I would love to see this continued. I could actually see you doing the Mikaelson ball in one of these, Damon watching as Klaus sweeps Caroline across the dance floor and twisting the events a bit to where he's angry not at Elena saying his loving her is a problem (because he might not, givin the end of this chapter) but because someone else wants Caroline and sees the awesomeness that is her.

Thank you for this and I'd love to see more of this if you ever get around to it.
babygirlak chapter 15 . 1/2/2013
this story is really good! please continue it :)
TinkStar87 chapter 15 . 12/27/2012
Loved it, just a quick Tyler going to be coming back and start sleep with Caroline, or at least TRY to sleep with Caroline? Cause i can soo see Damon go a little crazy over that. Just saying. Anyway hope you update soon. Later -
Guest chapter 15 . 12/22/2012
I hope you update soon. Caroline is prefect for Damon. :) pls continue?
KrayKrayKat chapter 15 . 11/28/2012
Well I would love some stefoline! I mean just to get back at Damon and Elena, Stefan and Caroline can pretend! It'll actually be kinda fun!:D who doesn't love a little jealousy?;)
It's a pretty good piece of work so far so I hope you finish it with the right kind of inspiration. Don't try too hard and make a mess out of this, because its great!:)
If you need help I would love to be of service! You can pm me anytime! And if would like to doscuss the ending I don't mind spoiling it for me:P haha! Good luck!
team steroline mom chapter 15 . 11/8/2012
I am in love with this story :)
tangled6 chapter 15 . 10/30/2012
I always have the same problem-the beginning is easy. End? Got it. It's the middle and connecting that to my end so it happens the way I want it to. THAT is where I least for awhile. Hmm...focus on one chapter at a time. Stefan and Caroline are supposed to go out, yes? Have them reconnect. They are besties after all. From there, you never know. I think it would be interesting to see Caroline actually find someone new for a chapter with Stefan as a wingman. Nothing serious, of course, but I think it would be an interesting development.
DamonLover86 chapter 15 . 10/19/2012
Love the way you write Damon. :)
StelenaNeverDies chapter 15 . 10/19/2012
Loved the new update.
CayleeElizabeth chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
"Well, I can't just make it stop," she said, blowing her bangs away from her eyes. "These things take time." - This is Caroline to a 'T' - love it!
skyewardfuckyeah chapter 15 . 10/17/2012
Very good. :) I want him to be sure before he gets with Caroline. I want him to be 100% sure that Elena is not the one for him and that it's Caroline he wants to be with! I think if Damon is smart then he will defo pick Care over Elena...I hope so.
TeamRipperStefan chapter 15 . 10/17/2012