Reviews for Hand In Hand For Eternity
wrestlerorca45 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
cool i like this, havent seen the episode yet though.
Marmelatta chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
OH. MY. GOSH.

After watching the original scene, I couldn't help thinking 'what if...?' and imagining different endings and I believe you've just made my day with this little piece!

Brilliant. Just...brilliant.

Marmelatta
MayFairy chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
it is so cute! i think it is brilliant.
Vorel laraek chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
This is how it SHOULD have happened - beautiful work!
Otter Child chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
YAY! That's all I can say. YAY!
Romana2 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I wish that had happened as Romana and the 4th Doctor were sweet together. I really like this. I had written one when he did take her home and had planned to do one where he didnt, but never got round to mind seeing romana with any Doctor after 4 especially romana/10 :D
the stargate time traveller chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
i know what you mean about the scene bringing tears to your eyes - i always liked Romana and thought that she was twenty time the companion than people like Tegan and Nyssa. Don't get me started on Mel, less said about her the better.

I enjoyed reading the alternate aspect of the storyline - the fact that they didn't go into E space was a good move. E space was soooo boring.

When you wrote your A/N, you wrote and i quote; " And because if they're gonna demean her exeunt by copying it with ROSE of all people, I'm gonna change things so that they suit MY tastes."

what exactly do you not like about Rose anyhow ?