Reviews for The New Orange
Guest chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
v. funny - Especially when Screamer turned up! ;D The ending bit with TC and Firestar was so cute! She's his favourite Autobot!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
lol. enjoyed so much! xD pleeeaaaase write Screamer's POV.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
I am very interested!
need Screamer's POV - especially if it involves Chromia showing him who's boss
EHSparkwoman chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
I'd like to see that! And also I like how the femmes just weren't fooled at all... And how Starscream and Skywarp got pretty much forced into being partners again...
LucasVN chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
*falls to floor in overload*

With some kinks for bondage and spank, this was perfect. Oh, and the fact that Starscream attempted it as well made it even better. And that ol' TC was in on it as well? That made it perfect. xD
Mahimomo chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
Wow...I just... wow. I feel so dirty inside. And really jealous.

I. Am. Pleased.

Excuse me while I go grab some tissues.
Lathizaar chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
Wow... I loved your story Interfacing has no Enemies. I mean looooved it. This sequel was quite well done also. I don't review many stories, but I just had to chime in when you wanted to know if we wanted Starscream's side of the story. Yes, yes, yes - Lord, please write about what was happening down that long corridor and Screamer's transgressions with Chromia. Whew, let me tell you honey, all of your stories are great, but well, these ones are my favorite.
Shadir chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
Jajajajajaa muy bueno jajajajaaj Azotenlos chicas, azotenlos! jajajajajajaa

Y quiero leer la versión de Starscream!
Valong chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
Haha, like i said before...I couldnt believe that the ladys felt into his (their) little trap...And they didnt ! Well, never con a Autobot (femme). You should have known it better my dearest Decepti(cons) Skywarp...and Starscream. ;)

I love Elitas little „game“ with Skywarp (quite rough sometimes and a bit "peculiar", but as long as he is enjoyed it..;)), his conflicting emotions, torn between pain and pleasure - and their warp „match“. Lol, gorgeous ! ! And than Moonracer joined in...Woah, that was incredible hot ! Surprise, surprise ! *HeHe* Even Starscream felt into their trap. How delicious !

Ouch ! The end was like a cold shower for my „systems“. If you believe it or not, I really felt bad for both of them (especially for Screamer). Sorry for being a spoilsports. ;)

Why, yes ! I definetelly would love to read about Starscreams and Chromias „interactions“ - and the part when the femmes keeping their promises...Lol, I know. I have a terrible dirthy mind (sometimes)...
Fire Redhead chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
KINK-a-licious. Yes I made that word up...but no other word can describe the decadent dominatrix scene you've painted. Ha! Warp loves to be spanked and dominated...typical Con. And Starscream was trying it TOO! Boy I be Chromia was the perfect Dom for him...but I'm sure his higher pitched screams gave him away.

"Why Thundercracker...I didn't know you could scream like that."

Last bit with SWxSS turned me off however...that just doesn't get my jolly going.

BUT with the mention of TC and his well endowed dimensions...well that helped keep the fire alive. Very fun romp! If SS gets a chapter you'll be sure to have a reader in me.
chaitea16 chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
Out of character or not, I adore the way you writer these fembots. Especially when dealing with Skywarp. That Elita was still calling him Thundercracker after he teleported was a nice precursor to what was to come to the poor unsuspecting seeker. The female domination aspect of these stories is so much fun the way you write it. Playful with a serious undertone that really keeps the mood going.

And Starscream totally getting own by Chomia alone was a delightful surprise. Followed by the demand and the way Skywarp all too eagerly lept to the challenge made for a fantastic wrap up.

And I can't be more pleased that TC had been there for all of this. As if I couldn't adore that blue seeker much more. The way you make him so distinguished in all of this is quite impressive. Damn did Firestarter sure knew how to pick where to be for this chapter.

And the fact that I recently discovered the song Fembot by Robyn just added to the experience of reading this.
Angry Archer chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
Ooh that chapter was excellent. :D When you do write smut you write it so well. I really hope you get to writing that Starscream bit. I knew that Skywarp would be discovered, but Starscream was definitely a welcomed suprise. :)

The section with Skywarp and Elita was marvelously done. I think the reason why your erotica is so good is because you really know how to build it up until the end. Lol and yes Skywarp you are sexy, no doubts about that. He can make fangirls' eggs drop and estrogen puddles. Lol I'm gross...

Hahaha! I couldn't think of a better method of revenge for the girls and it seems that Skywarp didn't mind - he says it's happened before afterall. :)

Oh and Firestar is smooth. I was wondering where she was this whole time. Looks like she was the smartest of the girls this time - she got Thundercracker in the end afterall. :)

Another enjoyable story from you Taipan! And please write Screamer's part? I would very much love to see the scene betweent the Second in commands. :D

Thanks again for the read! :)

~Alaskan Olive
naggingfishwife chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
Fantastic finale! Skywarp and Starscream got what they deserved (and more).

I'd love to see Starscream's side of the story XD
Jovianokami chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
Ha, so they knew it was Skywarp...*smirk* but that seems to make all the femmes happy. More mechs that are will to be with them for some fun. Oh I want to know how Starscream found at TC little fun time with Autobots femmes. But I have to say, the two weren't complaining about this.
ice-nydwen chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
Feliz añoooooo! XD

En verdad que este ha sido un fic bastante HOT! O.O Me encanta!

La parte en que Screamer y Warp interfasan es bastante gracioso, pobre Starscream, vamos a ver si de verdad el SIC va a someter a Skywarp en una corte marcial, sinceramente lo dudo XD

Y sip, Firestar es muy afortunada, que envidia le tengo :(

Y si estoy interesada en ver la version de Starscream! 8D

En cuanto al fic de La Vida a Mach 3, estare esperando con ansiosa paciencia la version en ingles, quiero ver la historia de Nightwind en version ingles por fis n.n

Bueno amiga, espero que el comienzo de año haya sido hermoso para ti, y que este año se te cumpla todas tus metas y que Dios te de paz y prosperidad

Cuidate mucho y nos estamos leyendo, bye amiga! :D