Reviews for The World in a Grain of Sand
It is a great story it should be continued

~Synister
01Katie chapter 12 . 4/26
Please update.
Goldielover chapter 12 . 4/21
I only just found this one. Loved it. I noticed that you came back sometime last year, and said that you'd be writing again. I am so hoping this one will be updated. Carlisle and Bella are my favourite pairing, but in this case I do hope there is someone for Esme too.
silversimon chapter 10 . 7/17/2014
Hope you still intend to post additional chapters. PLEASE?! PRETTY PLEASE!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/20/2014
Seriously! You abandoned this story? Please keep writing and finish it.
anna3311234 chapter 12 . 2/4/2014
Oh dear sweet mother of god this story is just freaking amazing! I just found it too...oh my god...plz plz plz dont let this be abandoned it's too good for it to be abandoned darn it! It just caught my attention right away and that's very hard to do in the twilight stories...this story is a one of a kind too...so much drama,so many twists and turns...dear lord i dont think i could find another story like this either...plz plz am on my knees begging you ...plz continue this magnificent work of art... because this story right here is a complete masterpiece!
catjumped1 chapter 8 . 12/28/2013
Do you think you may continue this? It's very good.
Dfly chapter 12 . 12/27/2013
Just recently found your story. So sad that you did not continue as it is very creative twist.
silversimon chapter 12 . 6/20/2013
Oh, no! This story is way too good to be abandoned. Although it's been two years, I'm holding out hope that you will continue your excellent story ... PLEASE!
silversimon chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
Getting good now that you've moved past New Moon regurgitation. (Because you asked ... there are several pronoun gender errors therein). Now the story is really catching my interest.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/17/2013
Dude you had better update this or I'm going to f**king cry!
NinaAune chapter 12 . 11/22/2012
I really, really hope you finish this story! I love it!
KrittleTwilighted chapter 12 . 11/17/2012
I love this story and would really like to see it completed.
babesbraves chapter 12 . 11/14/2012
Please finish your book i would love to find out how Carlisle & Bella's relationship develops!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/16/2012
Hello! I just discovered this story and I'm totaly fascinated with this story! So i'm hoping that you will continue this story. Can you give me some information please! I really would like to read more chapters! Greetings 16. September 2012