Reviews for The World in a Grain of Sand
Guest chapter 12 . 10/12/2016
Great story! Please update soon!
PineappleSmoothie3.0 chapter 12 . 8/4/2016
I know it's been a while but it would be awesome if you could continue this story. This story is awesome and I love it!
Kelsie McElwain chapter 12 . 7/26/2016
I really love your story so far and I would love to see where it goes.
Babysis64 chapter 2 . 5/8/2016
this was a different but same chapter just reversed with Alice and Carlisle. I wonder if they will make it in time to get to Edward and I wonder if Bella will take him back I sure hope not.
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
this was a interesting first chapter instead of Alice being there it was Carlisle and asking the questions about what Bella was like when they were gone wow huh. I hope everything will work out, when Carlisle goes back to Esme right and the rest of his coven.
Chrissiel chapter 12 . 4/10/2016
Please continue this story I have enjoyed it very much and would like to see how it ends thank you
I love twilight bella Whitlock chapter 12 . 12/17/2015
I like it keep me updated
Guest chapter 12 . 7/14/2015
It is a great story it should be continued

~Synister
01Katie chapter 12 . 4/26/2015
Please update.
Goldielover chapter 12 . 4/21/2015
I only just found this one. Loved it. I noticed that you came back sometime last year, and said that you'd be writing again. I am so hoping this one will be updated. Carlisle and Bella are my favourite pairing, but in this case I do hope there is someone for Esme too.
silversimon chapter 10 . 7/17/2014
Hope you still intend to post additional chapters. PLEASE?! PRETTY PLEASE!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/20/2014
Seriously! You abandoned this story? Please keep writing and finish it.
anna3311234 chapter 12 . 2/4/2014
Oh dear sweet mother of god this story is just freaking amazing! I just found it too...oh my god...plz plz plz dont let this be abandoned it's too good for it to be abandoned darn it! It just caught my attention right away and that's very hard to do in the twilight stories...this story is a one of a kind too...so much drama,so many twists and turns...dear lord i dont think i could find another story like this either...plz plz am on my knees begging you ...plz continue this magnificent work of art... because this story right here is a complete masterpiece!
catjumped1 chapter 8 . 12/28/2013
Do you think you may continue this? It's very good.
Dfly chapter 12 . 12/27/2013
Just recently found your story. So sad that you did not continue as it is very creative twist.