Reviews for Cleaning Day Yumminess In The Hyperion Hotel
Xelako chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Need Moooooooore
Yabbit chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
whew! got to fan myself a bit thar!

im a girl and even im getting a bit too warm reading that but loved it all the more

cant wait for the next installment

*wink wink*

:P
Wonderfully Dreaming chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
It was very OOC, but going off that ep, where Angel came back from Cordelia's set (comercial, season 3 i think) and told them she was wearing a next-to-nothing swimsuit I LOVED the way he sighed and paused as if daydreaming and letting his mind wander, and the guys seemed to be thinking about it too! Si hilarious, but it's nice to know Cordelia can do that to ANGEL! :D

So yeah, I can see them wanting to watch her like that.

But still, even if it was OOC, there was something about this fic besides the mystery of who Fred meant (who knows if you're going by the actual eps) when she said "fall for him". I love Angel/Cordelia and I wanna know what happens!

Loved the references from BTVS (the thinks Cordelia called Angel e.g salty goodness, carebear with fangs)
Buffy chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
This was way funny to read, can't wait for part two! Love the Chingy song too, it's pretty cathcy I have to admit that CC has the best body I've seen on TV (Have you SEEN her calfs?), too bad she didn't show it off on both shows, so this fic was a great replacement! The guys were pretty damn funny, poor guys, especially Angel... Wonder what will happen next between her and Angel!
KVL chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
PART TWO NEEDS TO BE UPLOADED, PLEASE!
strat chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
pls write more c/a

i really like your take on things!
DudeYouJustTotallyStoleMyCar chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
AAAAAAAAAH I LOVED IT! I LOOOOOOVED IT! Do Mooooorrrrrreee MOOOORRREEEEE! PLEEEAAAAAAASSSSSEEE! It was so good, really fantastic, I cant wait for the next chappie!
Country2776 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I love this looking forward to the next