Reviews for SoundTracks
YoreReader chapter 12 . 1/11/2014
Oh, superbly written! Joan and Arthur are wonderful characters, full of nuance and subtlety and control but also passion. I love that you showed Auggie and Annie through their eyes. They would know.
YoreReader chapter 11 . 1/11/2014
Oh Eyal! I love him. If not for Auggie, I would love him for Annie. He's an amazing man. Different from Auggie yet the same mold. They're both men of quality, good men, rare men.
YoreReader chapter 10 . 1/11/2014
Oh hells yes is right!

*jumps up and down*
YoreReader chapter 9 . 1/11/2014
Okay, I also don't want them to happen in any universe. But I can understand what she's thinking as long as she doesn't act on it.

In truth, I do see their relationship as affectionate and caring. But what I see is either friendly, sisterly and sometimes even motherly (not that Joan is motherly, mind).

But I really do see what she means.
YoreReader chapter 8 . 1/11/2014
This rings so true. It's them. Being the best of friends, confiding in each other, being there for one another. So good.
YoreReader chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
She does run to him. Ben Mercer will leave again. Annie will move on. She'll still run to him. And he'll be there. Perfect.
YoreReader chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
May I pick, "She was just still emotional." and leave it at that?
YoreReader chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
So good!

Annie's heartbreak and her determination to protect herself was raw and honest. But then when she looked at Auggie and found him awake, what he said was simply perfect - just what she needed.

So really good.
YoreReader chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
I'm not going to throw things. Neither will I hate on you. But I do reserve the right to say that I am rejecting this scenario and pretending that Joan wouldn't have asked and Auggie wouldn't have run an op on Annie. I have a very good reason for doing so. My heart would break. Is that okay?
YoreReader chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
It is perfect. Dang, they just fit together. It was inevitable.
YoreReader chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
She didn't seem embarrassed. That's a good sign. She thought Auggie might be horrified. Not a good sign. She touched him while he was asleep. Good sign. She was about to sneak out. Not good.

Auggie caught her before she can leave. Great sign. ;)
YoreReader chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
*lol*

I knew she was pining for Auggie. Imitations, all of them. Pale ones at that.

Oh Auggie. Ball's in your court.
Epona3 chapter 12 . 7/10/2013
I like it! Missed it earlier because of the "m" rating. I think you captured Joan and Arthur well.
PatriciaLouise chapter 12 . 7/3/2013
Love it. I think you got both Joan and Arthur right. Nice job. Glad the muse awakened.
call2wrshp chapter 12 . 7/2/2013
You have lovely bunnies! :)