Reviews for Desert Rose
MorohtarSingod chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I must say, being an assassin on every server I've played, you made out the Assassin's guild very well.

I was a bit confused when he was married and the listener and then he was a silencer. If you may send me a PM about what just happened so I can get this botch out of my head and enjoy Osama's tale of an assassin better.

Looking forward to any other ragnarok work you have/might make.
sadistic lunatic chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
this was...wow...

i love the way you developed osama and diane, from the former's slacker-turned-sober and diane's silent fury-turned loneliness, as well as the guild's hierarchy.

i was just randomly browsing through the site and thought, 'hey, it's been ages since i've read a RO fic' so went on and visited this section.

i've always loved the assassins and here i find a shining gem of them! great job!
aichioluv chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
... i am absolutely speechless with your work. i've never been so entranced with a piece of work such as yours. adding this to my favourites doesn't even seem to do it justice.

the whole story of how osama met diana was simply amazing. i'm assuming that diana was the peeping tom right? i totally agree with the previous reviewers on the complexity of the thief guild and the sweetness of these two characters. the one thing that i really like about your work is how you so carefully play out the scene and plot. you don't rush into the plot and write details that build on each other.

i can continue raving on how awesome this story is, but seriously i'm lost for words. it's such a shame that you don't write for final fantasy too, i'd love to read more of your work.

please write more RO stories. :)
Miharu-tenshi chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
OMG i love it 8D from the start, i knew they were gonna be together. but when they didn't - when i was halfway down - i was starting to worry. but 3 awww nice ending.

love it! i shall promote this story to my friends 3
Chamira chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
wow this was a really different take on general ro stories, it was really nice to read, quite bitter sweet. You write really very well.
theMan chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Wow...Dude got pawned big time. Cool story! Hate to have a lady with that attitude...Ain't complainin' bout the rest of her though.
Desolated Angel chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Liking how the complexity of the guild structure! AMAZING!
Porquoi chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Really lovely with the changes in the characters. Makes me wonder...What's the real end? :)