Reviews for Toil and Trouble
Leyna4eva chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
That was too good! Like amazingly brilliant!:) Poor Finn, he doesn't deserve all that crud he just got. And Kurt, no one believing him. That ending was amazing too! One of the best ones I've read!:)
BrandSpankingNew chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Whoa. Okay, first, fantastic writing. It was almost funny-and then Burt lost it and things took a turn for the tears. I could just picture Finn, as tall as he is, hunched against the wall and a scared kid. Facing off with an irrational, irate man can make you feel like a child, and when that man isis your step dad, well...Oy vey. The dark irony of Finn lying about how he got that bruise made my stomach twist. You really have an unusually high quality of writing that I enjoy immensely, even though it can be difficult and painful to read because of the subject matter. Lovely, terrifying story.
Bloodgalore chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Ah. Nice ending.
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Wow. I am torn between laughing at the hilarity or crying at how sad it is. Especially the end, because burt actually did something. Ehhh... Amazing story! :)
TheLuna chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Wow. *slow clap* That was so brilliant. *_* I loved the whole story, from top to bottom. It was really well written, with no grammar errors or anything, and I loved the confusion and mistrust throughout it. I found it pretty hilarious, to be honest. I kept laughing at the fact that everyone told Finn they'd kill him if he knew who it was, but the end shut me up.

What can I say about the end? It was really unexpected, and just perfect. I LOVED the fact that Finn had to hide his own bruise. It was like a full cycle. And it was really scary 'cause it made me wonder, would Burt be capable of that? I'm actually quite convinced he would, if he thought he was protecting Kurt. I mean, he manhandled Karofsky (I can't remember the name of the episode, but you know what I'm talking about, right?) and even though I think he was justified with that, I think he Would do this to Finn if he thought he was protecting Kurt. So, you were right on the ball, perfectly in character and I love you for writing this.

Luna
Bakura From School chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I don't know if it's the fact that it's 330 AM right now or not. but that was the most amazing story I've read in a while. wow. there's so much drama and miscommunication. such distrust and jumping to conclusions. it's something we all do, unfortunetely. I gotta say, the Burt Finn part was well done. I was in absoulte emotion with that. hurt one son to protect another? seems stupid, but highly likely and possible. so my loves go out to Finn.

I can't believe what a tangled web of pointing fingers you got caught up in there, and you dragged us all through it the whole time. my words arn't able to describe what I feel about this story other than it was something fabulous. really truely. and thankyou so much for writing it. seriously

thankyou

BFS
reader chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
awesome story!
Hazins chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
God DAMN. Absolutely hilarious.
Natvv chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Ogod, I'm so glad I stumbled upon this. This was a horribly hilarious tangled up web of jumping to conclusions and I LOVED it xD

And I love the whole Harry Potter thing xD
SerenadeInTheMoonlight chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Very comical and very very sweet. Kurt is just adorable.
CaskettKlainer chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
This was so funny. Even though abuse is a serious issue (extremely serious) just everyone freaking out and suspecting eachother was hilarious.
PolkaMusic chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
This is pretty fucking brilliant!
betweenlife chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Wow. The ending was upsetting, but made the work fantastic. Thanks.
SweetG chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
...I'm a bit messed up from that last part with Burt. I don't really know what to feel about it. It's conflicting. Damn.
Morkhan chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
WHAT. Oh, Lord. Somehow, this is both funny and horrible at the same time. Talk about Poor Communication Kills... every character misinterpreting the so-called 'abuse' in their own well-intentioned, albeit misguided way makes perfect sense. I did NOT, however, expect it to end in Finn *actually* getting abused, even if only slightly, and even if the abuser was totally mistaken and super-remorseful afterwards. _ Burt's got a Hell of a temper when it comes to his son, and I can see how that might take a very negative turn if it was allowed to go too far.

Well done.