Reviews for Nine/Eleven
cowgal sarah chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
It's been 8 years since America suffered a dramic bloodshed on our own soil. I would cry on every 9/11 anniversary because I still remember the day that everything changed.

I love the way you put the Ducks in a situation that they dealt with, even get over it, but I believe they will remember as we will remember 9/11.

God Bless America!
Vanessa chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
Dear Zelda, although you have displayed good work here I find it sickining that you would write something like this about such tragic events! Be more patriotic! People died here! Many people! Our nation was attacked! I personally think that you should not have wrote t

story. Although it is good, it should not have been wrote.
miyukitakaishi1 chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
I didn't see any of the fotage. When the first plane hit, I was at band practise. Then i went straight to this test from the army. I live near Tucson, Az. There's a base here. When i got out for lunch, the whole school was gonde. It's good that you wrote this since a lot of us didn't know what was happening.
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
I think it was very good, I was at home sick when it happend and my aunt called me crying, and I flicked on the tv and there it was. Most of my day was spent listening to that and watching the planes over my house. I live by selfridge, its an air base in michigan, and none of the planes there were grounded. but all in all the fic was very good.
Princess Tyler Briefs chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
Zel that was awsome! You weren't the only one who saw live footage of the second tower being hit. I was in my science class (due to time difference, school had just started). I knew it was a terrorist attack while the reports still said a freak accident. And I punched a kid in my class because he thought it was a big joke, before screaming at him that we could go to war. And that people, with real lives, homes, and families, were dead, dieing, or going to die. He shut up quickly. I thank you for doing this, I really do. Good for you, to have the courage to do it.
One Lonely Marauder chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
...shivers..I got chills..well..maybe it's teh music, but that was very good, actually speaks for what happened in my school..in a very wierd way.

Well you know what I mean, our Japanese class was the homebase, from the time the first plane hit (which me and mel watched) to the time the last plane crashed..there was always somebody watching, nobody was allowed to go home (unless they had friends or family in NY or the Pentagon), people went on with their lives, many of us...as Tanya was doing busying themselves with the "little things"..

I commend you highly for this touching piece of work.. very inspiring.

Kudos