Reviews for Unplanned Future
KD-Masen chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
OMG, Tanya is NOT coming back. I know it!
Cullen Cousin chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
I know people will probably rag you about Edward letting the baby cry. But what do you expect for a teen that has no earthly idea as to what to do in this situation. It's like a fight or flight mode and his is stuck in flight. Hopefully now that the child quit crying, he will get his wits about him. I'm just curious as to what his dad and Jasper are going to say.

As for Bella. I would say right now, just let them be friends and have her help him. Maybe, just maybe if you are so inclined, let the friendship blossom.

Excellent chapter!

Cullen Cousin chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
You've got a great start to a story. I always love to see a kid dropped of Edward's doorstep or of him raising a child as a young adult on his own.

As for the girlfriend not sticking by him, I can honestly say that is wrong, that people due meet and will stick by that person. I speak from experience. I raised my step daughter that way. Even though he told me when we first met that he didn't have any kids, then found out later he did, I din't leave him. They are a packaged deal. And that girl who is 25 now and raising two boys on her own has met and fell in love with a man who claims the boys for his own. So I would have to say yes, in reality if Bella really loved Edward, she would stick by him no matter what. Even if it was the other way around if Bella had the child and Edward came into her life, if he honestly loved her, he would accept the child.

Ok, I'll get off my soapbox now.

Great chapter!

Guest chapter 4 . 12/12/2010
THat IS sA. ut u anTHer CHAteR_
StarCollins chapter 4 . 12/11/2010
omg tanya was wrong 4 that...i hope she left instructions 4 him in the diaper bag.../...edward was wrong 4 just letting the baby cry...talking abt 'neglect'...hmmm & he shouldve told bella? maybe she couldve helped but i do love the story it was funny how edward panicked...WRONG but funny lol
QueenB09 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
I can already imagine this being an awesome fic. Can't wait for more. Kudos.
twilightlover245 chapter 3 . 11/30/2010
bella should be in the story or it just won't seem right

can i have a teaser plzzzzzzzzz
orangegreen11 chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
Where does this story take place?
crazy4Rob chapter 3 . 11/26/2010
Couldn't give her up for adoption, but will leave her with someone else after a year? What a way to leave your baby! I would like to see a gf Bella in your story. She might not except everything at first but eventually. Teasers would be great.
zkcej chapter 3 . 11/26/2010
nice tactic tanya nice ahahhhaa

oh daddyward cant really wait to read the rest

nice work i love it!
zkcej chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
oh oh... LOLs
zkcej chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
wow this is interesting cant wait to read the rest!
samicullen1018 chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
I would be shocked too! I would be like WHAT THE FUCKKK! O_o lol .. really good chapter keep it upppp :D
crazy4Rob chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
Will there be a Bella in your story? I can't believe she never said a word all this time and then shows up on his doorstep!
samicullen1018 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010