Reviews for Red Ryder
Ozzie13 chapter 10 . 12/31/2016
So, I only started reading fan fiction about the time TM series ended. But, being a whole-hearted Jisbon fan, you quickly became one of my favorite authors. I've read a lot of your stories, but today, I decided to go back to your start with TM fandom (2010!) and read your early work, and oh boy am I glad I did! This story was perfection and obviously you were shipping them well in advance of season 7. You have wonderful talent, and now, (lesson plans be damned) I'm not going to get anything accomplished during this Christmas break! Ah, but at least I will be immersed in the fiction lives of Jane and Lisbon again. Thanks for writing Donna!
Munkeyfump20 chapter 10 . 9/6/2016
I liked it very good read every enjoyable Thank you for the read
shelley2711 chapter 10 . 11/11/2015
Loved this story from start to finish, great job as are all your stories.
TamTam613 chapter 10 . 7/16/2015
I'm behind in my readings, but this story kept me up till 4am just now. it was spectacular
Azucar chapter 10 . 1/11/2015
I found the sequal to this before this one and decided to read it in order. Just finished your story and loved it! Every chapter had a great length to it and the whole thing was very original. Glad you shared your talent!
Sugar
rcfan77 chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
Okay, now u ruined tea for my for the rest of my life! And i love it! Well done, as always! And now off to the rest episodes of season five and ur tags to them :)
rcfan77 chapter 9 . 12/28/2014
Good case and all in all wonderful to read :)
rcfan77 chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
Only 2 chapters to go? pity! :) Love the story!
rcfan77 chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
*laughs* Very lovely! And i love the mix of banter and romance :) i think those two are one of those very rare couples that can do it :)
rcfan77 chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
okay, now i'm intrigued! And what a cliffhanger...wow
rcfan77 chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
Wow...wonderfully written! :) soo looking forward to the next chapters ;)
rcfan77 chapter 4 . 12/27/2014
Amazing! So romantic and sweet mixed with the drama...well done :)
rcfan77 chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
Awwwwww...love it :)
rcfan77 chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
Yeah! Stranded...always a good trick :) love it :)
rcfan77 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
LOLZ! Teabag in the wallet! Good one! And the "card about him more than she should" rings a Stargate bell...love that sentence :)