Reviews for Red Ryder
TamTam613 chapter 10 . 7/16
I'm behind in my readings, but this story kept me up till 4am just now. it was spectacular
Azucar chapter 10 . 1/11
I found the sequal to this before this one and decided to read it in order. Just finished your story and loved it! Every chapter had a great length to it and the whole thing was very original. Glad you shared your talent!
Sugar
rcfan77 chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
Okay, now u ruined tea for my for the rest of my life! And i love it! Well done, as always! And now off to the rest episodes of season five and ur tags to them :)
rcfan77 chapter 9 . 12/28/2014
Good case and all in all wonderful to read :)
rcfan77 chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
Only 2 chapters to go? pity! :) Love the story!
rcfan77 chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
*laughs* Very lovely! And i love the mix of banter and romance :) i think those two are one of those very rare couples that can do it :)
rcfan77 chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
okay, now i'm intrigued! And what a cliffhanger...wow
rcfan77 chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
Wow...wonderfully written! :) soo looking forward to the next chapters ;)
rcfan77 chapter 4 . 12/27/2014
Amazing! So romantic and sweet mixed with the drama...well done :)
rcfan77 chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
Awwwwww...love it :)
rcfan77 chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
Yeah! Stranded...always a good trick :) love it :)
rcfan77 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
LOLZ! Teabag in the wallet! Good one! And the "card about him more than she should" rings a Stargate bell...love that sentence :)
MichaellaD chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
20 min. washer cycle? Really? Mine takes an hour.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/18/2014
Brava! I can't believe that this was only your second foray into the world of the Mentalist! You were able to capture the traits that define the characters on the show. You are an incredibly gifted author. On the basis of reading three of your stories, you are now officially my favourite FF author. Cheers...
Guest chapter 5 . 8/18/2014
I've so enjoyed the build-up to this chapter. "The scene" is perfect...you captured exactly what I wanted to read about their first kiss. Cheers...