Reviews for Like Lightning
Hey there! . Just me re-reading this no bigie...i think.I really loved most of the chapters of this always seem to crack me , i laughed a LOT. xD This one isnt an really made me laugh! *laughs my a$$ off* Not relly, i lauged quietely since my dad was would seem weird if i suddenly laughed out migt think im crazy or somethin. xD Bye byes!

- Kitse
I sooooo hope this one will update sooner or later...

- Kitse
Ninjagirl2211 chapter 17 . 11/27/2013
Well played, Asher, well played...

I have to admit, I like the relationship between her and Harry Potter. I hope when all this Draco death eater business is over with they'll still be friends. Also, the untoward comment towards Cormac Mclaggan about passionate love making and strapping Harry Potter down to an electric chair was just about the funniest thing I've ever read. Ever. I seriously hope you continue this.
Aaya123Woods chapter 17 . 10/7/2013
I like it a lot. The characters are multi-faceted and well written, the plot is intriguing, and you do not, in fact, have a bitch of a Mary Sue for an MC. I have exactly one request- two actually- first, DRACO MALFOY STOP TREATING BLAKE LIKE SHIT. Second, more Golden Trio interaction!
Anonymous chapter 17 . 1/23/2013
I have a huge midterm exam tomorrow, and I procrastinated just to read this.

Good job! I LOVED IT KEEP GOING!
StartingAtTheEnd chapter 17 . 12/22/2012
I hope you can update soon.
The drama between Draco and Blake is amazing!
Well quite frankly everything about this story is amazing.
I can't wait to see what happens between Blake and Draco, and Black and Harry, and Black and Blaise.
I'll be waiting. :)
Pearl Lett chapter 17 . 10/13/2012
please update it !PLEASE! 0-0...EEEEPPP!
Out of season chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I started this story looking for humor and grumpy Malfoys. Then-

OWL CITY!

OOOOOOMMMMMGGGGGGGG
Jibbette chapter 17 . 4/30/2012
Okay I love love love this story it's definitely my fave! xD

Also I'm submitting an OC because i can't not xP
riot rhythm chapter 17 . 4/14/2012
Ahh, this is probably one of the best OC fics I've read in ages! :) I really hope you update soon!
mz kittyy chapter 16 . 4/3/2012
"Needless to say, I screamed my head off, yelling at her to get the fuck out while brandishing my foamy toothbrush at her like a ten meter lightsaber. We didn't talk much after that."

"Oh, I see. Well, where I come from, we call it pedophilia," I stated sweetly. "And it's actually punishable by law in most, if not all parts of the United States of America. You know. Just sharing."

"Which, I hear from reliable sources (Harry, who has been down there, apparently) is an unpleasant moldy Atlantis with rabid mermaids and a foul smell of unclean filter."

(Absolutely LOVED your description of the Lake!)

"Hey, Hermione Granger. Harry Potter, can I – hold on," I said, noticing something was off. "Where's Carrot-Top Ron?"

"Ah, Voldemort. The sadly named antagonist with no hair and an underpaid mobster gang."

BEST description of Voldemort EVER. LOL.

WHERE on earth do you come up with these things? It's effing hilarious. :)
HarryPotter7881 chapter 17 . 3/10/2012
Love the story! Can't wait till the next update!
Amehhh chapter 17 . 2/29/2012
Oh gosh, I super can't wait for the next chapter!
RealDirectioner4 chapter 5 . 2/13/2012
Ok, I offically LOVE Blake.

"I Stalk You" ? funniest thing ever. I cant stop laughing!
Kalliann chapter 17 . 2/13/2012
LOVE EVERYTHING. I was giggling and chortling at all the best moments and just... perfection. I love the length of it, too! Thanks so much for the beautiful update bby! keep it up! I cant wait to read more C: