Reviews for The One Time Emmett Was Right
YetAnotherFan2010 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
awww. so sweet :)
Hank's Lady chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I totally loved this - so hilarious in places, Emmett snoring like a chainsaw and the wet wipes and "dirty in the woods" comment, had me in stitches. Nice hot scene in the tent too, nice work.
Snappher chapter 1 . 5/5/2012

Jasper smelling all woodsmokey? BAM! down I go, face first into the pine needles...
BlueCat69 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Ah, I’m a sucker for sweet, sweet romance, slightly awkward Edward and rugged Jasper… *sigh* so as you can imagine, I was in heaven reading this.

Here’s a truck-load of sugar for ya! Thank you so much for sharing.
Yulliah chapter 1 . 1/20/2012

Goed verhaal! Edward en Jasper zijn leuke personages.

Emmett heeft echt niks subtiels in zich...

Ik ga zeker meer van je lezen!
DemeRain chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I'm not a big fan of camping, the bugs, the dirt, the irritable grizzlies. But you toss in a shirtless Jasper and I'm in. Love he story. Thanks for sharing.
aStubbornRose chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
BaerAndSheep chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
That was sweet. Im fascinated that you manage to create in every of your stories a totally "other" J and E. In my head they dont even look the same when I read it. Its amazing.
Twink423 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Awwww! So cute and effing hawt too!

Two beautiful boys starting a new found relationship. So much fun! :-)
Soulmate Ficwriter chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Wow! This story was absolutely incredible! It was innocent and sweet while sexy and hot at the same time. Have you considered continuing it? Please? After just one chapter I'm so hooked on these two.
sue273 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Ah... Emmett the matchmaker - I am so glad he was right this time!

Your boys are so good together. Love the hot tent scene - so much better than SM's!

Another great one shot - loved it.

Thanks for writing

Sue xx
AnnaLund chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
love is love is love

is lovely

sugaray chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Aaaw how sweet :)
sapphirescribe chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
It's over? I can't help but feel ever so slightly cockblocked... Even without a full-blown lemon, this was a wonderful story. Sexy and sweet and I love that you didn't go for the confused non-communication and the angst it causes.
Elicullen26 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Thank you Emmett!

These boys are so perfect and sexy, E so shy and sweet, J so confident and sensual, loved them!

Thx for sharing!