Reviews for The Upside to Banging the Boss
john nightingale chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
It is about time Sam got a break where Sookie is concerened - I'm thrilled that Bill didn't manage to pour cold water on things. I'd love to see a fanfic where Sookie really gives Bill Hell for all the things he has done to her since they met. That's the sort of thing I'd like to see on True Blood and in SVM but TB especially. It doesn't look like that will ever happen on the show so I'd like to read a story like that.

A lovely little story you wrote there - thanks :)
Captain Jinx Rummy chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
THAT's what i had in my head ;D nice job!
levebreaks3 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
God I love Sam/Sook pairings. If I wasn't crazy about Eric he would be my first pick. You write Sam so well. My favorite bit about him is how enamored and awed he is by Sookie, and you detailed that wonderfully. Lovely descriptions of their bodies as well. Nice passionate little story.

Btw- the comment about using protection? Please. It's fanfiction for a reason. There's nothing hot about the description of a condom being used. This isn't sex-ed.
MinervaCullen chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I'm convinced CH is setting it up so Sookie is with Sam. Sookie always complains that no one is good enough for Sam... And many other things.
jen331 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Great idea! Love it.
Purple Duckies chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
WOW! ... I wish that was how it happened in the book ... my goodness! Awesome!
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Awesome! I can't believe there aren't more stories like this, exploring the 'what-ifs', there's so many great ones in the sookie books!
Avalon-Mist chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
I had hoped this would happen, this is the way it should of been, just once.
KG1586 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Brilliant fic! I love your writing so much and this was such a fun little one shot. Great way to start a Monday morning at work lol.
hdgcat chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
i hate to be a spoilsport ,but Sam would have used protection with Sookie. And Sookie would have thought of that as well. Just saying...
hearttorn chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Great job! I love Sam so much, I hope he gets the girl in the end!