Reviews for Of Proposals & Cloudless Nights
Covante chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I liked this even if it was unneccessarily angsty and I'm pretty certain Hermione asking if he was serious the first time and sounding incredulous would have stopped him from ever being able to build up the nerve to ask again. I was pretty schocked that he actually popped the question that first night when she mentioned feeling pressured after him bringing up their friends pregnancy, marriage, and engagement.
You have Hermione make it though Univeristy, with assumedly Med school afterwards and also Healer training in like a year. That seems pretty unbelievable, she's not one to accept shortcuts or fast tracks as a reward and unless she was heavily abusing a time turned that's the only way that could happen. She's much too studious, too diligent to accept an incomplete education as well and then to have her be a world renowed healer after she's been practicing for about a year? It would be easy enough to just make them both 5 years older, more realistic without changing anything terribly meaningful, they both just get lost in their career/studies for longer before coming together.

I also think it might have been better to have the final proposal be the one made by Hermione. It just appeals to my sense of symmetry, her asking if he was serious was what started this whole mess so her asking him to marry her would be a good way to end it. I think it throws a little more weight behind Harry finally getting to say yes than you get from just the repetition as well. Though I must admit having her get to tell him that she's not serious about her proposal does have a certain poetry to it. It would drastically cut down on the story but the time after he asks her in the hospital would have been a good spot for a yes as well. It was clear he wanted to say yes while in the hospital, maybe have him commit to it then, something like, "Not here. Not like this. Next time though I will be."

Also would have liked to see more explanation for Harry's reluctance than simply having him ask himself "Am I ready?" and then saying no without providing a reason why he feels he's ready. I don't mind seeing Harry being uncertain and lacking confidence but surely he must have realized he was hurting her and having him keep asking and saying he wasn't serious after that is just having him be cruel, to her and to himself.
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
My heart...I almost can't take the sweetness! Lovely story, I hope for perhaps a sequel?
Marauder Neyo chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Wow... About time he said yes... But, I can't help thinking... shouldn't the girl be the one to say yes? LoL! just joking... :D Loved your story BTW! I laughed at some parts here and there. And then did they opposite there and here... It's amazing how one can change from one emotion to another... ;)
Moresso22 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Love this story! :DD
Benedict195 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Dear amazing writer,

Thanks for this story! You're wonderful! Keep up the good work and don't be afraid to tell that you're an asian.. You're a very well-versed author!

Cheers,

Ben
TrixieNancy124 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Beautifully written and a good plot! :)
oldskoolsocks chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I loved this story! definitely going to read some of your other work too. :)
MeowDamnation chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
aww, that was really good. i hope it has a sequel (although i can see that Complete sign on top of the page).

i love it, really. i'm off to read more of your stories!
Dka Reaver chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
aww i loved this

a really great story
SkyRogue chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
:D awwww. This just made me happy inside. Great job! Loved it!
Ori chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Good stuff. This is a really cute story. :)
Liveera chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Awe that was so cute!
unsheltered chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
oh. my. fridging. gosh.

this was so seriously brilliant!

i love it.