Reviews for Of Princesses and Swords
Hyp3rB14d3 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
That was awesome. Although I can't help but wonder who Chigusa hired for help instead of Tsukuyomi. It's too bad this never turned into anything more than a one-shot.
Knight chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
This is awesome, there needs to be more of this.
Tikigod784 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Interesting alternate history...
Arrietti chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Very interesting. This is the first time I see a story where the three of them are together in that way. Your first chapter captures my interest. I am looking forward to the next one. I thought I saw batman reference in your story lol
The Ansem Man chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Well.

I've always had a OT3/epic boss fight between Konoka/Setsuna/Tsukuyomi, and though this approach wasn't what I had in mind, it certainly is good in its own right. Also entertaining.
Fanityfan chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Pretty interesting, but this is one of your few stories that hasn't hooked me permanently by the first chapter. I'll wait and see but I hope you focus on your other stories.
Sereg5 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Certainly a very interesting concept. I like the idea. It has a lot of potential. Also, being written by you means that this should turn out very well. I eagerly await further chapters,.

- Sereg
Gundum M chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
great fic. although i got to say of all your stories this one seems to make the most sense but is aslo the most crazy
bissek chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Tsukuyomi's mother is named Haruhi? Would that be Suzumiya Haruhi, teen goddess with ADD? I wonder what Kyon thinks about this...
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I will begin this review with the tried and true...Is there Moar?

Seriously dude, you are a Master! You make the impossible possible, and the insane...well, you keep that as-is, but you always manage to make it either funny, awesome, or comedically perverted, and that is what counts.

An under-powered, non-psychotic Tsukiyomi-chan (I don't know why, but her name sounds wrong without it) is unfathomably cute to envision. I almost want to squee and glomp her, if not for my arrogant male pride...and fear that she'd slip into psycho mode and cut me to ribbons.

Now the only question is, when pactio's start circulating, where will Tsukiyomi's lips wander? And what will result from it?

Keep up the incredible work!
OverMaster chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
My God, this is... What I don't even...

This. Is. Beautiful. Although I'd have liked seeing more of Tsukuyomi's reaction to Negi being assigned to teach Setsuna and Kono-chan.

Dare I to hope-dread for a visit from Daddy at some point?
Atlan chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
This is different from your usual fare- the crack taking a secendary place to emotional development. Nice- it's always good to see someone who can write in different styles.

It's also nice to see a (retivley) sane Tsukuyomi.

Here's hoping the pairing is a Kono/Setsu/Tsuku threesome! (And that there is another chapter or two to come)
Japanese Teeth chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Interesting idea. I'm curious to see about how the dynamic between the characters changes.

My only suggestion is that make the time skips a little more clear; maybe add a date or something. As it is there's no indication of how much time passes between the subsections.

It's great other than that, though.