Reviews for The Miss Mystic Falls Runner Up and the Frog
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 4 . 1/15/2014
that was so damn hilarious that i was laughing the whole time. it was amazing how well Elena knew Damon, even when the badass vampire was trapped as a frog. you have given me an EXCELLENT idea.
Leandril chapter 4 . 12/25/2013
Damon turned into a frog... what? To write a frog-Damon in character sounds like a mission impossible but you totally made it work! I loved it.
britt458 chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
This is so adorable! Damon as a wittle itty bitty fwoggy? Awww! I defy anybody that says that isn't the cutest thing they've ever heard.
sharpie78 chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
This story was so great! I was sceptical, but I am so happy that I read it. You are a great writer and this never went over the cheesy line where I wouldn't want to read it. Really awesome!
TashaRose chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
This was absolutely adorable. I LOVED this story!
DElena is DEstiny chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
hey, u didn't tell us what elena said in her sleep :P
Bitcheesquared chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
Best fic I've read yet!
Bitcheesquared chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
Okay this is by far the most hilarious thing I have ever read... I may have peed my pants just a little bit!
And kudos to you, I hardly ever review a story more than once...
Bitcheesquared chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
Fricking bloody hilarious... can't wait to read the rest. I nearly coughed up a lung. You should put a disclaimer on this fic... Warning smoking while reading this can be hazardous to your health. LOL
RomeoSS chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
Oh my god. This story was so hilarious I laughed for an hour staight till I had tears in my eyes. My mom definitely got annoyed as I failed to explain for the hundredth time what was so funny! It's just...i can't breathe. I have been laughing all day thinking about this story. I just thought you should know you are an amazing writer. The part about Damon the frog wielding a stake, or smirking, or even nodding..too cute for words! I love this story. :)
MrsSinger chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
This managed to be both funny and sweet and funny. Would love to see more humor from you!
Crushed Seraphim chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
This was not only hilarious- I was laughing like an idiot the whole time (seriously!)- but also, so so so so so cute! 3 haha Damon will be Damon, whether he's a human, frog, or vampire!
sailor silvimoon chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
OMG That was so funny! Loved it!
mimi chapter 4 . 1/15/2012