Reviews for The All New Double D
captain Salazar chapter 30 . 7/12
more hombre
dracohalo117 chapter 30 . 6/16
Smart of Edd, put a legal document between him and his parents, and the two of them cannot do a thing to him ever again.

Legally that is.

dracohalo117
dracohalo117 chapter 28 . 6/16
Oh damn...they fucked up...really REALLY fucked up.

dracohalo117
I can't stand people when complain about fanfiction. It's just fan written it's not in the actual show. People can write Edd's character however they want too. Like I said before it's not in the actual show for God's sake. Anyway great story I hope you can update it soon.
2000girl chapter 30 . 5/9
That Guest was that review seriously necessary? If you don't like it then don't read it. Plain and simple.
Flutters Is Shy chapter 30 . 5/4
Blast, I just want more and more and more. These chapters are just so good, but just soooo damned short.
TeMmiE chapter 30 . 4/1
HOI MOR CHAPERS FoR Tem
LORD NAVIGATOR chapter 1 . 2/27
Even though i like this story alot because of the situations are potrayed and visionised. i have to agree with some of the bad reviews like: the bashing without a valid/solid reason or the the way in the beginning edd is practically made a super human.
But i like this story and wish u continue writing it
8/10 is my rating of it
thunderfox21 chapter 30 . 2/25
really wish you would up date this ... i fear you abandoned it
random123games chapter 30 . 1/19
It's a good story man, ignore the jackwads. They have no idea what's it's like to try to write a good quality story. Their stories would probably suck if they try to anyways.
don't listen to those stupid comments
it's a good story bro
couarge09 chapter 30 . 12/26/2016
I was afraid this story because of the reviews stating that the characters are OC. Which they kind of are, but they aren't to the point that you can't see the character traits from the series. I really liked how you did your own spin to the series, by making double d move away and his character develop. I don't why people don't understand that everybody changes and you even stated that they were in high school. Also, the characters you created are great and not something you just mashed in the story. I really enjoy this story and I hope you continue to write
theblackdarkshadow chapter 30 . 11/11/2016
i've been reading a bunch of negative comments and i'm honestly suprised at how much effort is being put into bashing this story! IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T READ IT ALL THOSE NEGATIVE COMMENTS ARE DOING IS BASHING SOMEONE ELSE'S HARD WORK IF YOU DON'T LIKE HOW HE'S MADE EDD DON'T COMMENT AND WALK AWAY BECAUSE SEVEN PARAGRAPH LONG RANTS ON HOW MUCH THIS STORY SUCKS ISN'T GIVING HIM ADVICE ON HOW TO MAKE IT BETTER IT'S JUST BEING UNNECESSARILY CONDESCENDING TOWARDS A GREAT STORY.
bleach103 chapter 30 . 10/30/2016
update please
Juan chapter 15 . 9/3/2016
It's been pretty good so far

Kinda feel bad for you though, the last few reviews have just been copying exactly what That Guest said, don't understand why they feel the need to repeat what he/she said over and over again