Reviews for The All New Double D
Kagami1674 chapter 30 . 7/18
I'm crying because of Eddy and Edd life like damn that's harsh and over the top drama that I just can't and at least Ed didn't have that kind of parents like Edd he's still loveable and an cute guy that you wanna hug it But Eddy your just.. Blah I really hope he have a good life soon pls don't let me down let him be a good person and a good life and be with the friends he needs also for Edd I do hope his parents change If not well fuck it and that black window spider woman needs to go like just flip her off
D1CE chapter 13 . 7/12
Ive read 12 chapters so far, and I think this is the only story I've read where I hate Edd. This may have changed in later chapters but so far Edd has turned into a generic bad boy jock.

Every characteristic that made Edd who he was has been ditched in favor of this piece of shit wearing a skull cap.
El Pirato chapter 10 . 7/12
imagine Antonucci adapting this for like a sequel
Delboy chapter 30 . 7/7
Update please!
246vili chapter 30 . 7/5
Yay, finally you updated the story again! Things are starting to get more messy I see.
Well it's good to see Eddy didn't lowered himself to drug selling, but how you explained it, it was more for his own safety, not because it could ruin or kill people.

Edd's parents' plan backfired pretty well. I bet they thought it will scare him that they will not support him any longer.
uss71832 chapter 30 . 7/5
I saved my review until I finished this. This is a very well written, developed story of the lives of the cul-de-sac kids. I had a feeling that Eddy wouldn't change. I unfortunatly know too many people like him, people that don't want to work but get lots of money for nothing. I'm glad to see Ed come into his own and the change in Edd is remarkable!
jogonzaleza88 chapter 30 . 6/29
edd's parents are the worse of the worst
Nomadic Chaos chapter 30 . 6/28
Why do I have a feeling that with the next few chapters the shit is about to hit the fan
Yue Twili chapter 30 . 6/27
Sylvia, grow up. Double D's parents, chill. Jimmy, well, that's what you get for what you've done. And Eddy... don't do anything reckless.

Glad that Sylvia got what for... but she may do something nasty. Not to mention Edd's parents. And they're saying that he hadn't grown up? They aren't high and mighty - just because you planned for something doesn't mean it's going to work out.

Um, anyways, this chapter is good. Let's hope we'll see the next update.
The Howling Behemoth chapter 30 . 6/27
Nice
godofmadness43 chapter 30 . 6/27
man so much is happening right now
Leaf Ranger chapter 30 . 6/27
So, Eddy finds out about drugs and is making a plan. Jimmy is being annoying, and edd's parents are being insufferable.

All in all, quite interesting so far. Keep up the good work!
Rictor Yagami chapter 30 . 6/27
Just read the newest chapter to The All New Double D and man did Sylvia get burned! Serves her right, and I wish that Mila was able to slap that bitch back for her slapping Edd. Also what Edd's so called parents are doing just proves they are not fit to be parents. Seriously I hate these two and their attitude with what they are doing. If they lose Edd for good and don't change then they are going to feel the worst emotional pain ever.

Eddy is still being an idiot. I have a feeling he is going to snitch on Reese and expect to get paid for it. Yeah and then he might end up getting killed. Seriously Eddy should just get his dumb ass back in school and learn to put in the effort to earn his money because there is no such thing as easy money. He needs to stop being an idiot and grow up.

As for Jimmy god I wish he would just leave Sarah and Jonny alone already. I know back in the past Sarah was a real jerk back in the cartoon series but she has changed. And Jimmy messed up the friendship he had with Sarah when he dumped her for a bunch of stuffed up jerks. I hope things don't get out of hand.

This is getting good and I hope to see the next chapter soon.

Good Luck Dragon6.
airnaruto45 chapter 30 . 6/27
Will Jimmy ever pull his head out of his ass?
Red the Pokemon Master chapter 30 . 6/27
God damn. Double D has the worst parents in all media.

I have a request for an Ed, Edd n Eddy story.