Reviews for The All New Double D
Hurry and make new chapters Please! It has a good story that needs to finish eddy has me the most furious.
Mr. Monty chapter 2 . 5/27
TL;DR version( since I ramble a lot ): While I am still not a big fan of this story, my last review was kind of rude and rather poorly worded. I hope you will continue this story for those who do enjoy it since, like some said, it is your work and you can make the characters how you like. Also, would it be okay if I wrote a redemption sort of fic for Eddy in this stories verse? Just want to be sure. Thank you and keep improving.

Hello there.

The last review I left was a long two years ago I believe. I have had some time to reflect on what I said, and while I still somewhat agree with my last post, I believe I should have worded it better. Consider this a revamp of my last, rather rushed review.

First off, I agree with the last few commenters that this story should indeed continue, if you so desire it. I hope you are not letting the negativity get to you, because while my review was rather harsh, I admitted that I had a fondness for this story, a nostalgic one but a fondness none the less.

Second, it was rather dumb of me to rant about characters being, well, out of character since this is indeed your story and you can mold these characters anyway you wish. The only complaint I still have is with Eddy however. I do think he is a bit too demonized and I wish he could get a redemption arc of sorts. Heck, if it is not too forward of me to ask, I would actually love to write one myself if it is alright with you.

I hope you will read this, or at least the TL;DR version since I do tend to ramble, and maybe continue the story if you so desire since people, including myself, do want to see it continue.

Thank you, have a great day and keep improving.
Tiny chapter 30 . 5/2
This is still my all time favorite fanfic, and I discovered it in like 2015. I’ve reread this a plethora of times, each time better than the last. Please update it soon, or give an explanation as to why you can’t or something. Give us something.
rosenightmare521 chapter 30 . 4/20
R u still counting this story it’s really good
DeimosPoe24 chapter 30 . 2/11
Love this story. i hope you continue to write it!
Sonic155 chapter 1 . 2/13
Where the hell has this been all my life? Forget what the negative reviews said about a FAN FICTIONAL STORY made by a dedicated FAN. You gave your own twist and view on each and every character in the story and I must thank you for that. And I'm a sucker for Double D's relationship with Ed, May, and of course, Mila. Honestly, this stroke of genius was just pure eye candy for me.
13RoniN13 chapter 30 . 2/4
If you need song suggestions I'd check the RWBY soundtrack
vincent the vizard chapter 30 . 1/17
Holy fuck this is good.
CrashCobalt92 chapter 30 . 12/27/2017
Ignore the haters. People tend to fall back into their bad habits eventually, and character development makes a story interesting. That's why people are interested in this fic and want you to continue. People always wonder what the Cul-De-Sac kids and the Kankers are gonna be like in their teen years and beyond, and everyone has a different idea. I like this version because Edd goes through a mondo cool character development. People change every day, and you made it so some parts of him remain the same. That's what makes this fic awesome. I eagerly await the next update and so on and so forth. Which reminds me, I better get to updating my own fics.
ShortFandomGirl chapter 14 . 12/17/2017
Double D is awesome!
ShortFandomGirl chapter 8 . 12/17/2017
This is so good!
I can't stop reading.
Monsterremix chapter 30 . 9/16/2017
I think this story is really good with real life situations and how some people make it work. I absolutely love the new Double D and how he keep shit real with people. But in all honesty is think if the creators of Ed,Edd n Eddy ever did continue them then I would have to agree about Eddy still schaming on people, being cruel, reckless, irresponsible, and acting childish, I mean he did say wanted to stay as a kid and never grow up. Jimmy? Can't say I'm supirsed he did want to be above people like Eddy even if it means losing his friends for fame, again like Eddy. please write more I wish to see what happens next plz~
slyside chapter 14 . 9/10/2017
Like it love it doing this as a bookmark.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/16/2017
This is the most cringe worthy fanfic I readed in the long time
IM THE BEST chapter 30 . 8/9/2017
Ummm... are you going to continue this fanfiction. Cause I like it.