Reviews for The All New Double D
Nicky chapter 24 . 6/21
I love the story that you have written so far. It is a fantastic take on Edd, Ed, and Eddy in regards to their character growths. I would love to read more of it!
jogonzaleza88 chapter 24 . 6/19
im glad eddy is getting what he deserves for being an asshole
Dreamer Rose chapter 24 . 6/14
Never thought I'd read a fanfic about that old cartoon, but you really made this work! Kudos!
Don't Look Now chapter 24 . 6/13
This story is fantastic. Been hooked from the beginning, can't wait to see what happens between Edd and Eddy in the end.
DJ Rodriguez chapter 24 . 5/31
This was worth the wait! Things are heating up now, and it seems that Eddy still doesn't get it. He got his butt whopped good, and he still doesn't get how things truly work. Oh well... his loss. And I can't wait to see on what happens with Double D and his lady friends!

Keep it up!
Damn you people chapter 24 . 5/30
I LOVE this story! I love how you mad Ed and Edd! I just love reading about eddy, just because I know he deserves it. I can't wait for more!
godofmadness43 chapter 24 . 5/30
oh man, this is gonna get intense, keep it up
Leaf Ranger chapter 24 . 5/30
Wow. So Eddy's world is falling apart (he kind of deserves it), and Edd's date is causing some waves, good and bad.

Overall, good chapter! Keep it up!
TheWiseGamer chapter 24 . 5/30
go Ed getting a job i wonder what sylvia has planned
The Howling Behemoth chapter 24 . 5/30
Nice update
Rictor Yagami chapter 24 . 5/30
I just read the newest chapter and it was excellent. Ed now has a job and I'm happy for the big guy since it was thanks to Double D and Johnny. As for Eddy man that guy is pathetic to blame everyone else around him but himself as he reminds me of my stupid disowned sister who acts just like this idiot. Sorry but that's who Eddy reminds me of right now.

Anyway Eddy got what was coming to him and it was a well deserved ass kicking for the stunt he pulled. Tyler is going far away to Austin, Texas and I'm glad no one will ever see that guy again. I just wish Edd gave him a well deserved ass whipping. Oh well this is better. If anything Tyler will probably end up in military school.

So Edd will be going on another date with Mila since the first went well? That's good to hear though I do feel bad for May since she wasn't honest with herself, but she might get her chance since Edd has a three date rule. I just hope Double D watches out for that sewer skank Sylvia. Knowing that bitch she will try and ruin the date and I just hope May and the others stop her from doing anything to disrupt it.

This is getting really good and I hope to see more soon.

Good Luck Dragon6.
gamelover41592 chapter 24 . 5/30
that was cool
The Eds Rock chapter 24 . 5/30
Good chapter. I can't help but feel a little bad for Eddy even though he did this to himself.
kksksk chapter 23 . 5/8
huh
Rictor Yagami chapter 12 . 5/1
Just finished reading this chapter and man Eddy is a fucking asshole. Seriously just because Double D grew up and doesn't want anything to do with him he wants to try and cause trouble for him? What a jerk.

I'm glad glad Edd celebrated Thanksgiving with someone else instead of his parents as they are acting like a bunch of douche bags. I hope he and his friends rock at the Christmas Eve Bash. This is getting good and I hope to see more. Sorry I've been drinking but I enjoy this story a lot.

Good Luck Dragon6.