Reviews for Becoming a Man Among Men
littleditto chapter 45 . 3/11
A really interesting fic. I look forward to seeing where you take this
Gageel Redfox1 chapter 45 . 10/22/2021
Rip
Unimportant chapter 1 . 10/3/2021
I was really interested in reading this story until I saw the adds. I won't put up with that so I'm sorry to say I likely won't ever read your story.
astersaphire chapter 45 . 9/15/2021
Hi! I love your story and this has become my top favorite fanfiction stories for Ranma 1/2. Hoping that you'll update soon! Thank you!
Y2Ranma chapter 45 . 8/11/2021
Will you update soon?
Miguel Dubon chapter 45 . 8/1/2021
And finally I have reached the end of this story... which obviously isn't THE end of the story. :D It took me a while, but I'm very satisfied with it as this fanfic has truly and undeniably proven to me to be a most entertaining and exciting read from beginning to the end! :)

(Just a pause and before I continue with my review, make sure you keep writing "Nerima", as it's the right way to do it, instead of "Nermia", as you wrote it in most of the chapters. Not that I'm criticizing, just trying to help, if that's okay with you, Dragon6.)

Regardless of how OOC are most of the Ranma characters, I appreciate it very much since this story is original from many others I've read so far, save for the exceptions of Soun, Akane and Genma (seriously, can we REALLY expect a change from those three?). Having to see Nabiki in a whole now different light from her scheming ways is very refreshing, as well as Kasumi getting herself to be more respected by getting out of her usual behavior from canon and actually showing a backbone. Although the chances in Shampoo, Kodachi and Ukyo also take the cake. ;)

I just hope Akane doesn't cause one of her usual disasters once she reaches her home, otherwise she and her family will have to live on the streets. P Also, if you're still accepting OCs from others for this tournament, I'd like to contribute with one or two of my own, Dragon6; if not, that's okay, I understand. :)
Friend chapter 45 . 7/18/2021
BRAVO! Great chapter. Plz continue. I was hoping ukyo was part of the harem; if not I bet Ranma's family got something to say. Genma is in trouble!
Drake666 chapter 44 . 5/31/2021
Es la quinta vez k lo leo y sigue atrapandome,espero k lo continues,es muy bueno y la trama se complica cada vez mas. Suerte y que haya inspiracion.
Curse Of Kings chapter 45 . 3/9/2021
Is Akane ever going to get better?
Curse Of Kings chapter 14 . 3/9/2021
Shouldn't Shampoo speak in broken English?
Curse Of Kings chapter 12 . 3/7/2021
Shouldn't Tofu act all scatterbrained when he's around Kasumi?
Boomshanka chapter 26 . 1/31/2021
This is NOT an Akane bash fic at all. Here, she is simply getting what she deserves; while other some other characters are a little more mature.
jeanette9a chapter 45 . 1/23/2021
This has been quite an enjoyable read so far.
iacopo.passerini chapter 1 . 1/3/2021
Ranma si scatena! ahio
Rumaruma chapter 45 . 12/21/2020
Siendo sincera no puedo pensar en alguna razón por la cual nunca comente antes en esta preciosidad
Me encanta la estructura de como narras la historia con detalles fluidos, sin ser demasiado confuso ni muy pesado. ademas el desarrollo pautado es interesante con los cambios que colocaste y me es muy atrayente e interesante, sobretodo es realmente impresionante como mantienes las características de cada personaje y le das la posibilidad de crecer y evolucionar en varios focos como el conocimiento, la conciencia, el respeto junto la responsabilidad y sus deseos y metas. simplemente me parece todo un conjunto de lectura exquisita, placentera e impresionante
1,805 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »