Reviews for Becoming a Man Among Men
luger 7 chapter 42 . 7/31
A most excellent chapter. Party on, dude.
HellsMaji chapter 37 . 7/27
Okay, seriously.. Is everyone in this story just COMPLETELY oblivious? Because from what I've seen, no one EVER seems to notice that they're being spied on. And it's happening constantly. It's seeming like no one in this story can do anything without eavesdropping.
I like your story, but does that mean Dr. Tofu isn't going to be in it anymore?
Die Genma Die, Die Genma Die, Die Genma Die, Die Genma Die, Die Genma Die, Die Genma Die, Die Genma Die, Die Genma Die

Incase u can't tell I want that
Fat, Abusive, Manipulating, Scheming, Son of a Bi# Panda to die
Sony Boy chapter 42 . 6/28
Im amazed by how much i enjoy this fic. Im glad tohave found it, it is brilliant and unique enough to be different from a lot of other fics.
Cor Strike FX chapter 42 . 6/20
This cat-like bloke is going to be matched against Ranma...Cat-folk versus Cat-Fist, maybe?
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 6/16
great plot and chapter
Andrew MacKenzie chapter 42 . 6/16
Indeed, another excellent chapter!
Axcel chapter 14 . 6/16
There is no reason RAnma with Cologne's help can't come up with a way to harmlessly absorb cat ki as a method for new students to train in the nekoken. That in small bits at a time would also help them train in controlling the nekoken gradually. They could also or otherwise make a way to mimic the properties or some of them of cat ki, instead.

Lots of options.
Axcel chapter 11 . 6/16
Her name is Xian-Pu, not literally Shampoo. People just have difficulty pronouncing it.
Axcel chapter 7 . 6/16
Once Ranma masters nekoken, the hard part wil be integratingin a teacheable way with his style.
Axcel chapter 5 . 6/15
You tell them, Ranma! The sad thing is that it isn't even bashing the other characters. They are actually in character.
yoav the badass chapter 42 . 6/15
How was the one thst saved nabiki
That outfit sounds like Pan's grandson Goku Jr
Axcel chapter 1 . 6/14
Genma reminds me of my dad without the martial arts. Mom, too. You get used to walking the line as a form of defiance in keeping with the proud human spirit. Though, my parents wouldn't sell me for food. If we were kicked onto the streets, they'd make me steal it via guilt tripping me into protecting their health and honor at the cost of my integrity.

You know, the Tendo contract was made on Genma's and Soun's honor, not the families. The only reason Ranma might have to uphold it is to protect his father's honor. Genma has no honor to uphold, so Ranma wouldn't be pressured into the marriage even if he did care.
1,256 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »