Reviews for Becoming a Man Among Men
Curse Of Kings chapter 45 . 3/9
Is Akane ever going to get better?
Curse Of Kings chapter 14 . 3/9
Shouldn't Shampoo speak in broken English?
Curse Of Kings chapter 12 . 3/7
Shouldn't Tofu act all scatterbrained when he's around Kasumi?
Boomshanka chapter 26 . 1/31
This is NOT an Akane bash fic at all. Here, she is simply getting what she deserves; while other some other characters are a little more mature.
jeanette9a chapter 45 . 1/23
This has been quite an enjoyable read so far.
iacopo.passerini chapter 1 . 1/3
Ranma si scatena! ahio
Rumaruma chapter 45 . 12/21/2020
Siendo sincera no puedo pensar en alguna razón por la cual nunca comente antes en esta preciosidad
Me encanta la estructura de como narras la historia con detalles fluidos, sin ser demasiado confuso ni muy pesado. ademas el desarrollo pautado es interesante con los cambios que colocaste y me es muy atrayente e interesante, sobretodo es realmente impresionante como mantienes las características de cada personaje y le das la posibilidad de crecer y evolucionar en varios focos como el conocimiento, la conciencia, el respeto junto la responsabilidad y sus deseos y metas. simplemente me parece todo un conjunto de lectura exquisita, placentera e impresionante
HellHound-1997 chapter 45 . 12/6/2020
I love this story so much and I enjoy coming back and reading it. It's very well done.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/9/2020
Hmm, I would think that those styles Ranma wrote off might have a couple of useful moves to implement; just because something already takes the 'place' that they would fufill doesn't mean that there isn't something useful IN them. Granted, I supposed at this point it's more of a 'fill the biggest holes', rather than getting something from every style.

Not too sure on the 'forever have a fear of cats', but yeah I can see it being years, probably decades before it would be gone. And even then, there would still most likely be a wariness around cats.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/8/2020
One of Genma's lines appears to have been attributed to Ranma. I mean, I don't think Ranma would be insulting himself, or calling anyone 'boy'.
Cyde chapter 45 . 9/11/2020
Your story is simultaneously entertaining and infuriating.

It's entertaining because it's well-paced, competently written and action packed.

It's infuriating because the characters you've decided on as the antagonists are utterly devoid of anything resembling character development with the possible exception of sudden appearance of that little voice in Ryouga's head.

Don't get me wrong; there's nothing wrong with a lack of character development in general. Rumiko Takahashi got away with it in canon simply because, in canon, NO ONE had any character development of any sort. You might learn a little more about the history and motivations of the characters but at the end of the day, they're the same exact cardboard cutouts we saw on that first day when Ranma and Genma made their trek to the Tendo dojo. It also sort of played into Takahashi's particular brand of humor; two-dimensional characters with comically exaggerated reactions and personality traits. It worked precisely BECAUSE it was supposed to be funny.

In your story, however, Ranma and his allies experience quite a bit of positive character development while his foes just... stagnate. That causes a disconnect in the mind of the reader.

Eventually, reading about Akane throwing the exact same temper tantrum for the sixtieth time just... sort of gets boring.
satorichiva chapter 45 . 8/20/2020
excellent story, I love that Ramna has decided to grow and mature, taking her own path, please continue it soon
Slide Hammer chapter 45 . 7/7/2020
I just read all the chapters in this story. I have to say that I am impressed. Very well written! The tendency of some characters to never accept their own faults is well portrayed, nice touch. I do hope that you continue to write more of this story.
Baki Hanma chapter 45 . 7/7/2020
This started slowly then it builded up
Ericaldrius chapter 27 . 7/1/2020
Hey writer, I just found this story and I am loving it. I like your take on the characters, the removal of the sociopathy allows the characters to actually develop making this a pleasure to read.

But... You wrote Naruto when you ment to write Ranma after his interaction with Ukyo. As in, you actually wrote "Naruto" - I actually had to double take, I'd thought I had accidentally switched tabs.

Looking forward to reading the rest!
1,797 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »