Reviews for Becoming a Man Among Men
This is not bad...it felt a bit like bashing for Akane, Genma and Soun when it started but I guess I could see someone acting that way when put in that position...Overall, your doing okay :D
luger 7 chapter 43 . 8/27
Rockin fanfic, dude.
SinOfDisaster chapter 43 . 8/26
I love this story. Ranma not being Akane's bitch makes this story so much more fun to read. You have Akane's personality down perfectly. Seriously she has thousands of bad points and maybe half a dozen good point in the show. I hope you continue this story until the finish.
Blazeemperor chapter 43 . 8/26
please update the story soon ...awaiting for the next update ...
Screaming Dean chapter 24 . 8/25
I'm kind of surprised to see Ranma lose. In the fandom of Ranma 1/2, it normally takes as much as a Dragonball Z fighter to beat Ranma.
kenbre chapter 43 . 8/25
Cant wait to read more thanks for writing
Northwest Brony chapter 43 . 8/24
It's obvious to me that you are an expert storyteller. The action is thrilling, the cuts are good, and the dialog is nice. It seems that you are struggling a bit with English, there are a number of tense errors and some word choices that could be improved. Nonetheless, the gramatical issues weren't enough to detract from my enjoyment of the story.
Screaming Dean chapter 21 . 8/21
I love the way Shampoo is playing this. She's being calm, cool, and collected instead of throwing herself at Ranma with reckless abandon.
Screaming Dean chapter 13 . 8/20
From what I understand from the rules of fanfiction, we're not allowed to inject real people into the fanfic unless they're dead. You might want to slightly change the name of that boxer.
Screaming Dean chapter 12 . 8/20
Are you going to hook Ranma with Kodachi? If so, that would be the first time I've ever seen it happen.
Cor Strike FX chapter 43 . 8/20
Fear or not a Ranma vs Felicia match up would be pretty interesting I think.
Screaming Dean chapter 10 . 8/20
I loved how you had Ranma humanize Kodachi by getting her to play fair, but I still think it would have been better to have Akane put up more of a fight than she did.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 43 . 8/19
This'll be good:)
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 43 . 8/19
Wow, it's been a REALLY LONG TIME since you've updated. I've had to reread the last few chapters to just refresh myself on this story (which I really enjoyed doing). I love the new additions to the story, especially the subtle crossover with Darkstalkers and seeing Felicia make an appearance. Though I don't know who this Stefani person is, she's obviously someone who Genma wronged. It seems that his misdeeds are really starting to catch up to him nowadays, and I'm SO enjoying it. Please update again! Preferably sooner than this present chapter took.
anonimous chapter 43 . 8/18
No, thank you for USING my OC!

That does sound like how I would act if this really happened!
1,296 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »